• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

And this Pig sits at Hooligans Super Bar on his Surface all day

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
You’re right, fatso, it’s not sustainable…

by the way, he couldn’t even point out Poland or Belarus on a fucking map.

2CD21EF7-A86A-42BC-9CF2-3E7F044EC888.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
I can't wait until Kyle Rittenhouse gets off Scott free and Piggy Boy spergs out. The Reddit guys can assail him with questions as to why he's so upset that a white pedophile and a white domestic abuser were justifiably killed in a obvious case of self defense, yet has said nothing about unarmed black man Bernell Trammell being killed by a white man in an obvious politically motivated attack in Piggy's own town.

You know he won't address it. He'll just say "You're mentally ill stlaker" because he can't admit that he hates black people and is okay with white people killing them.

G

I can't wait until Kyle Rittenhouse gets off Scott free and Piggy Boy spergs out. The Reddit guys can assail him with questions as to why he's so upset that a white pedophile and a white domestic abuser were justifiably killed in a obvious case of self defense, yet has said nothing about unarmed black man Bernell Trammell being killed by a white man in an obvious politically motivated attack in Piggy's own town.

You know he won't address it. He'll just say "You're mentally ill atalker" because he can't admit that he hates black people and is okay with white people killing them.
Not white

MonsterSteve

Age.
I don't regret selling my Surface Pro 7 at all. It's a half assed device trying to be both a tablet and a laptop but does not do either of them well. You're better off just getting a laptop that has a touch screen or just a regular laptop that will be way more powerful because it can dissipate heat much better than the SP7's. I guarantee you the only reason he bought it is to show people his play toy like a pig in mud. He's BEGGING for people to talk to him at Hooligans.

Udders

Great food
I don't regret selling my Surface Pro 7 at all. It's a half assed device trying to be both a tablet and a laptop but does not do either of them well. You're better off just getting a laptop that has a touch screen or just a regular laptop that will be way more powerful because it can dissipate heat much better than the SP7's. I guarantee you the only reason he bought it is to show people his play toy like a pig in mud. He's BEGGING for people to talk to him at Hooligans.

No, child. I am not. I'm working child.
9cozpr25n28z5j7uer5xj4p6bq81.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I can't wait until Kyle Rittenhouse gets off Scott free and Piggy Boy spergs out.
Rick lives 45 minutes from Kenosha. Zero excuses for him not to attend any peaceful protests if Rittenhouse isn't convicted. Unless he's racist, of course.

I guarantee you the only reason he bought it is to show people his play toy like a pig in mud. He's BEGGING for people to talk to him at Hooligans.
You're 100% right. Just look at his gimmicky folding phone that he didn't even need. This is what all the special popular boys are using, child

Last edited:
G

No, child. I am not. I'm working child.
View attachment 12764
Fatrick in 2041 replying to trolls by hand because Twitter has long gone under and the New World Government took away his internet utilities after his bankruptcy. He sits here all day and sleeps in a booth because Quasi long since sold the Hovel to a property cokehead developer who never did a damn thing with it and it's now overrun by squatting jigs. They let Nikki sleep there but not Fatso.
Screenshot_20211116-120844~2.png

Didn’t abandon daughter
During the Obama administration America blew up one of its own satellites too. I wonder if Pat was as outraged

I used to have a 3M microtouch touchscreen which plugged-in to any laptop/desktop, I reverse-poled the wiring when I moved it & it's fucked now but it worked via USB & was a solid bit of kit. Surface is just a gimmick.