An Open Love Letter to Patreeky...

G

Not in the gay way but in the way that I need this cat to be my friend in real life. I'm comfortable handing the fucking HEATER to the dude if the cops pull us over and I know he won't snitch.

You're one of the good ones my dude. Let's bang our cocks in Bangkok next year lol.

Too cool my nigger

[MEDIA=youtube]VzbEtG6wElA[/MEDIA]

G

Dude last time i slept somebody was in Thailand. I was negotiating with a hooker and I saw this fat slob trying to buy a 5 year old for the night. Took me like 8 punches but I slept him, gave the mother an act right then threw a roll on the ground like she was garbage. Fucking cunt. I hope she dies.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Think the Thai ‘chicks’ will go crazy over a tall, blonde, blue eyed Dutchman?
Make that 2 tall, blonde and blue eyed dutchmen, i'm all in!

GettyImages-116028444.jpg

I'll pay for you @Ricci Ryda, it's the least i can do for all the laughs over the years.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Not in the gay way but in the way that I need this cat to be my friend in real life. I'm comfortable handing the fucking HEATER to the dude if the cops pull us over and I know he won't snitch.

You're one of the good ones my dude. Let's bang our cocks in Bangkok next year lol.

Too cool my nigger

@Patreeky is a legit good dude, i would catch a bullet for him or any of the Alliance Boys.

Monica-Bellucci-dp-profile-pics-71.jpg