• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

An interesting fact about Danny Ross

cachorro

Forum Clout
Most women and children are bigger than him. He probably would've survived if he was on the Titanic is what I'm saying.

That is all.
1706475579869.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I wanted to watch the movie Big Bad Wolves because I remember hearing it was good years ago. I started it tonight and the fucking thing's all in jew language. The main actor is named Lior Ashkenazi (he's a dear friend of MC Serch). You think I'm gonna be watching some Yiddish thriller when Jesus comes back? No, sir.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I read this as : The Jewish World Is An Epic Disaster.

Of course it's written by Moscow-owitz.

Goddamn it, Hitler, why'd ya have to start a two front war?!

That little pussy just wanted to relocate them. Didn't intend to solve a thing.
He even flipped shit at Himmler after news they started executions.

Hitler was not as cool as kikes might have you think... all part of some 8D chess psyop I assume.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

Hitler was not as cool as kikes might have you think... all part of some 8D chess psyop I assume.
Relax, bruthaman... It was a goof comment.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I wanted to watch the movie Big Bad Wolves because I remember hearing it was good years ago. I started it tonight and the fucking thing's all in jew language. The main actor is named Lior Ashkenazi (he's a dear friend of MC Serch). You think I'm gonna be watching some Yiddish thriller when Jesus comes back? No, sir.
Ashkenazi is a real surname?! Fucking kikes. Gold, Diamond, Finkelstein, Ashkenazi... Greedy plague rat world exodus cockroaches. For 0.2% of the worlds population they sure are everywhere running everything (into the ground).

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout

Hitler wanted to relocate kikes for the same reason Lincoln wanted to mass relocate niggers. It was not possible to execute that many people willingly and have them just go along with it. Plus they both had to deal with race traitors who would stop them. But mass relocation would work fine. But both of them were killed before they could implement their ideas as eventually kikes didn't want to be moved out of White societies that they could destroy from within.

Do you actually think it would be possible today to genocide the groups who aren't White in American society without some massive violent effort? Only chance for Whites to remain after mass genocide is if God does it for us at this point.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Hitler wanted to relocate kikes

They're most heavily concentrated in an inhospitable patch of shit desert surrounded on all sides by killers and still they find a way to eat civilization. You can keep monkeys in a zoo, but parasites will slip through the cracks no matter what.
Do you actually think it would be possible today to genocide the groups who aren't White in American society without some massive violent effort?

Not with that attitude, lazybones.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
His father tried to call Opie and beg him to take Danny back but even though the Opster tried to help out the company had no use for danny as he never produced anything worth shit.

G

Hitler wanted to relocate kikes for the same reason Lincoln wanted to mass relocate niggers. It was not possible to execute that many people willingly and have them just go along with it. Plus they both had to deal with race traitors who would stop them. But mass relocation would work fine. But both of them were killed before they could implement their ideas as eventually kikes didn't want to be moved out of White societies that they could destroy from within.

Do you actually think it would be possible today to genocide the groups who aren't White in American society without some massive violent effort? Only chance for Whites to remain after mass genocide is if God does it for us at this point.
Stalin was doing too, and in the millions...but to gulags in Siberia. Nobody called him out on it though.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout

Can we send all blacks to canada?