• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Americans: Please ensure you have your posting license and Covid passport

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
I'm not English and I literally have a vagina.
Untitled design.png

655441fb79d965ecbdd5f2b78692dacd--spider-meme-funny-spider.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I admire your commitment to villainy. You're like Richard III, if you remember your Shakespeare.
English history: Kings killing each other in hand-to-hand combat, BTFO the French, BTFO every Navy throughout history, Danes, Scandis and Anglos living together and the shared culture/religion, Henry VIII telling the pope & mainland Europe to get fucked, the entire British empire

US history: Buffalos and Indians, black history month

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Reminder that this mud-dicked paki begged, fucking begged for this place to go after Joe for months. He cried and begged and couldn't get his way and now he's like a scorned ex. Truly pathetic.

He's also a literal pedo with a 13 year old anime character as his avatar because he lusts after children like the paki pedo he is.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
English history: Kings killing each other in hand-to-hand combat, BTFO the French, BTFO every Navy throughout history, Danes, Scandis and Anglos living together and the shared culture/religion, Henry VIII telling the pope & mainland Europe to get fucked, the entire British empire

US history: Buffalos and Indians, black history month
Alright but everyone here says you're from one of them phone support nations

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
reminder: cuntfucker was voted best o&a poster 3 times on the trot
love him or hate him, is what it is folks