• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Am I the only one who finds Drew Barrymore depressing? No time stamp

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Here she is with Steven Spielberg. And Heather O'Rourke. She also married a jew. Likely lived a miserable life like most white women in Hollywood.
7whtiqqk1ls41.jpg

Every Shabbat goy acts like he or she was serving and around Royalty. I remember the late Colin Powel speaking about being a janitor for some kike store and turning off the lights on Saturday like he was dousing the flames of the Olympian torch.
Absolutely true. I'd add to that, look at all these Evangicucks who believe it is their sacred duty to "Bless" Israel. The Jews be they secular or religious detest Conservative Evangelicals and their love of Jews/Israel.

HomeRunCumia

Absolutely true. I'd add to that, look at all these Evangicucks who believe it is their sacred duty to "Bless" Israel. The Jews be they secular or religious detest Conservative Evangelicals and their love of Jews/Israel.
Went to my aunt's funeral in Kentucky and almost threw up when I walked in the Baptist church and saw an Israeli flag...

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Every Shabbat goy acts like he or she was serving and around Royalty. I remember the late Colin Powel speaking about being a janitor for some kike store and turning off the lights on Saturday like he was dousing the flames of the Olympian torch.
I listend to an FTN after Powell died and this one Rabbi was basically saying that Colin Powell is basically an honorary jew. He worked for that kike store and essentially became one of the biggest shabbos goys ever

Went to my aunt's funeral in Kentucky and almost threw up when I walked in the Baptist church and saw an Israeli flag...
There's a guy down my street who's an Evangicuck, and we discuss politics every now and again. I made a joke that Ilhan Omar being a broken clock about Israel, and he got this scared look on his face. He told me about our "greatest ally" and I asked him this question, "How did it work out for the Afrikaners in Apartheid South Africa and all the blessing they did for Jews in South Africa and the state of Israel?". This man said he'd "stick to the word" when it came to Israel and told me he doesn't think we can speak on this issue any more.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
There's a guy down my street who's an Evangicuck, and we discuss politics every now and again. I made a joke that Ilhan Omar being a broken clock about Israel, and he got this scared look on his face. He told me about our "greatest ally" and I asked him this question, "How did it work out for the Afrikaners in Apartheid South Africa and all the blessing they did for Jews in South Africa and the state of Israel?". This man said he'd "stick to the word" when it came to Israel and told me he doesn't think we can speak on this issue any more.
Fuck that traitor

G

Speaking of South Africa, man those people had fucking BALLS until the 90s. I mean anybody can take slaves and bring them into their country, those fuckers set up shop in AFRICA and kept those niggers in line until almost the 21st century.

Unfortunately now they're like Germany are with the kikes, perpetually apologizing. It's a damn shame.

Speaking of South Africa, man those people had fucking BALLS until the 90s. I mean anybody can take slaves and bring them into their country, those fuckers set up shop in AFRICA and kept those niggers in line until almost the 21st century.

Unfortunately now they're like Germany are with the kikes, perpetually apologizing. It's a damn shame.
I know a couple of South Africans who left and they said that the only mistake they made, was saying the same things Australians/Canadians/New Zealanders/Americans said about their own native populations a hundred years too late. The Jews played both sides in South Africa, Jews in South Africa sided with the Marxists (never forget that Mandela and company were Marxists) and Israel was allied with the Afrikaner government.

There's a funny story that gets repeated about Tom Metzger. He was on stage at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, along with some Jew and what Metzer referred to as "The Jew's Pet Negro". The crowd hated Metzger, but they turned on the Jew when he brought up all the work Jews did in the (((Civil Rights Movement))). Metzger than says something like, "Hey Abe, why don't you tell your pet negro and all the people in the audience about how the ADL has been running guns and cover for the Apartheid government in South Africa!".