• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Am I correct in assuming that there were nudes of Anna Merlan posted here? Or dumper photos?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Checked my image folders, all I have is this one which I think is based off a real pic she uploaded to the internet somewhere:

e07008ae8d4af87da707ae5099f27319.png

I think there was also another pic of her "topless" with her hands covering her sad tits. Happy fapping brotherman.

G

Norma Buster just pisses me off "after consulting with a therpist...ive decided its ok to start an onlyfans"..weak goofy useless bitch. Would still love to go to town on those beefers tho.

She paid a mental health professional to validate her decision to show strangers her cooter on the internet for a nominal fee.

It doesn't surprise me. Remember last year I told my therapist about Patposting and showed her a picture Motely Poo made and she thought it was a fucking laugh riot. Therapy is not a serious profession.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
She paid a mental health professional to validate her decision to show strangers her cooter on the internet for a nominal fee.

It doesn't surprise me. Remember last year I told my therapist about Patposting and showed her a picture Motely Poo made and she thought it was a fucking laugh riot. Therapy is not a serious profession.
Mine tried teaching me breathing exercises to cope with PTSD. Joke of a profession.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I’m sure she has fat Jew tits like Emily Stern. Asshole probably has a fro though.
Most def a Jewfro from nape of ass crack to just below the ribcage. Au Naturel in both sight and smell.

Fucking dirty kike trust fund bitch.
Clamp some yarmulke tassels to her Ashkenazi fat tits and she can spin them around in opposite directions while you spin her heeb head backwards to spit into her mouth and fuck both her hairy asshole and bank account inside out for good measure. Fuck around and find out, cunt. Sieg Heil.

Last edited: