Allowance Joe. Is making bucks this month.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20220809-135826_Samsung Internet.jpg

But seriously, good for him, after 40 years of cosplay he finally grew up and decided to work for a living
And he's gloating about it, like it's an accomplishment. The guy has been playing guitar for forty years and he's still doing "solo Joe gigs" in bars and restaurants. No band, no musician friends, just Joe plowing through the songs of his youth, again and again.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
And he's gloating about it, like it's an accomplishment. The guy has been playing guitar for forty years and he's still doing "solo Joe gigs" in bars and restaurants. No band, no musician friends, just Joe plowing through the songs of his youth, again and again.
That is pretty funny.

" Looks Im working a full month."

Welcome to what everyone else has been doing for the last coupe decades.

He is going work himself sick. I see gout or some other health issues will have him unable to fulfill the agreement.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Not sure it qualifies as "work"

He's basically panhandling at fast food places.

View attachment 58514
This is what Joe means by "shows". Shows implies a stage and an audience.

I know we kid around here but that's an actual TGI Friday's? Things are worse than we thought. One one hand I feel sorry for him, but then I remember he was on Anthony's payroll for years and apparently didn't save anything of note or make any wise investments (besides his Trump merch, that fucking dolt).

Where's Carol at in all this? She must not bring in any significant compensation. Maybe if he married her, it might be better tax wise (assuming Joe defies the stereotype and actually pays his taxes). I'm just riffin here

JebJoh

And he's gloating about it, like it's an accomplishment. The guy has been playing guitar for forty years and he's still doing "solo Joe gigs" in bars and restaurants. No band, no musician friends, just Joe plowing through the songs of his youth, again and
Hard to make a living when you're splitting $300 with 3 other guys. But then Joe has been notorious for taking a hefty management fee before splitting the money with anyone else. His last few attempts at bigger shows have been flops, bigger venues just highlight the emptiness. He rotgut reunion show with U2 or Almost Journey was so empty that there wasn't an angle that you could photograph it and make it look like people were there. You could actually hear the bartenders talking on the live stream.

Where's Carol at in all this? She must not bring in any significant compensation. Maybe if he married her, it might be better tax wise (assuming Joe defies the stereotype and actually pays his taxes). I'm just riffin here
Not sure if I heard it here or somewhere else but Carol's husband died and she and the kids get month SS checks, pretty sure the kids aren't building a college fund with it