• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alleged sex pest Seth Simons new article

G

This pussy bitch got Shane Gilli's cancelled in 2018. His crowning achievement is that he ruined (or so he thought) somebody else's career. 5 years later and Shane is doing fine. Anyone who brings up the SNL drama, he's got a good attitude about it and doesn't even name the rat kike by name. Meanwhile Seth is still writing blog posts and living off mommy and daddy with a private twitter account because he got trolled

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout

Here's an archive of the page.
Do not give them the clicks.

Also I ain't readin that long ass shit. Seth's probably the biggest worm in the industry, if you can even call him a member of it.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Why is he obsessed with SNL? I don’t know a single person who watches anymore, boomers included.

He should spend his time honing in his bird poetry so he could become that battle axe from home alone 2 who lives with the pigeons.
He is bitter his comedy career went nowhere because he is so whiny and unfunny that even Hebrew nepotism couldn’t help.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is the only demographic who watches SNL
images

Last edited:

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
This pussy bitch got Shane Gilli's cancelled in 2018. His crowning achievement is that he ruined (or so he thought) somebody else's career. 5 years later and Shane is doing fine. Anyone who brings up the SNL drama, he's got a good attitude about it and doesn't even name the rat kike by name. Meanwhile Seth is still writing blog posts and living off mommy and daddy with a private twitter account because he got trolled
Shane has basically said that he was never interested in or actively seeking out the SNL gig in the first place - he was essentially recruited and he thought it made sense as the next step career-wise.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
https://longreads.com/2023/08/17/lorne-michaels-saturday-night-live/?ref=sethisafag

He wrote a book report pulling unflattering quotes from SNL’s cast members biographies. It has no original reporting because who would bother talking to a queer who lives in his parent’s basement in Idaho.

Stick with the PPP scams Seth, your writing is for the birds.
Lol he thinks comedy is safeguarded by conservatives. Not quite Seth. It just happens to be that hard leftists stopped being funny and started being preachy around the time Trump won in 2016. And now the right is who’s out protecting free speech, because people of your ilk are too fucktarded to not be offended when people see through your low iq drivel you call political opinions and rightly realize you’re a crybaby cunt.

I’ve also heard that despite being some woke cunt, you’re also a sex pest. No woman with 2 working brain cells would fuck a beta cuck like you.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Lol he thinks comedy is safeguarded by conservatives. Not quite Seth. It just happens to be that hard leftists stopped being funny and started being preachy around the time Trump won in 2016. And now the right is who’s out protecting free speech, because people of your ilk are too fucktarded to not be offended when people see through your low iq drivel you call political opinions and rightly realize you’re a crybaby cunt.

I’ve also heard that despite being some woke cunt, you’re also a sex pest. No woman with 2 working brain cells would fuck a beta cuck like you.
You don't think the conservative alt-right'ers at SNL came up with this bit? What? Too real?