• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alleged Pedophile Arrested in Milwaukee - WISN 12 News

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pat takes spyshots of children and publishes them online to share with his followers, many of which are SFWA members:
1711915360698.png

1711915369253.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Pat takes spyshots of children and publishes them online to share with his followers, many of which are SFWA members:
View attachment 190934
He is such a disgusting social leper. That kid didn't want to do anything. Patrick was sat alone at a bar looking for innocent people to bother with his presence and he saw a kid with a spiderman toy. Patrick clearly imposed himself on their peace, borrowed the toy for his photo-op, walked away from the kid, and didn't even let him put it on the bike himself. It was all for Patrick. And having never seen a happy child he mistook fear and confusion for excitement.
If some fat faggot took a creepshot of my kids while we were enjoying some family time together and posted it to his twitter I would go fucking apeshit. He's a menace to society and he has no idea.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He probably sweats so much in all that footage because he didn't want to get drunk before the interview.
He’s clearly going through withdrawals. You know he was about to slug a half pint of Ancient Age and Niki told him not til the cameras were gone. Sweating like he hadn’t had booze in over 24 hours. I’d give anything to see blood work for his liver levels and to see his readout from an EKG.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
he just comes out and says itView attachment 191014

(I want to) fuck this kid

Sick guy

Imagine being a couple in your 40s and giving some little kid the finger and taking a picture of it and posting it online thinking it makes you look anything other than totally deranged.

These worthless pair of slobs absolutely deserve the life they have.