• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All your Reddit fags

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231023-161832.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
My new user name is A_Cumia_is_a_Pedo which got me almost instabanned from the ball washer subs.

I don't know what you guys are expecting, trying to go to these fag cabal subs to change their minds.
Imagine trying to go on r/politics to convince them "actually, guys, Bernie Sanders doesn't know what he's talking about."
Boohoo, a bunch of retards think retarded things about other retards. Sisyphean task to try to "correct the record."

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I don't know what you guys are expecting, trying to go to these fag cabal subs to change their minds.
Imagine trying to go on r/politics to convince them "actually, guys, Bernie Sanders doesn't know what he's talking about."
Boohoo, a bunch of retards think retarded things about other retards. Sisyphean task to try to "correct the record."
You're not wrong.

I just like reminding them that Anthony Cumia is a pedophile, and he hasn't been funny in over 10 years.