• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"All of them"

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Terrible person, worse comedian

allofthem.JPG

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's easy to laugh at what a loon he is and lose sight of what a legitimately awful, dangerously deranged fuck he truly is.

I legitimately believe that he'd be happy if every single person who voted for Trump died. He's already stated that "not a single good person voted for Trump" and just yesterday tweeted that republicans should be banned from elections as a way to restore democracy.

Absolute fucking maniac.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
He's honest at least. His liberal faggots want Drumpftards dead. This country is broken and we are heading into a civil war.
As you probably know I very much support the peaceful break up of America. Pat every day validates my beliefs. In 2010 35% of Democrats and 60% of Republicans said they’d be despondent if their child married someone from across the aisle wonder what it is today