• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All jokes aside, who was the biggest faggot from the show?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
For me, it was Danny from the show. Or should I say smallest faggot. He's very badly short, you see. Faggot midget kike.

You forgot to mention that he was legitimately terrible at Guitar Hero. In fairness to him though, he’s since admitted that he lost fair and square that day and isn’t bitter about it at all.

Isn’t that right, @BenDovid

Forum Clout
If we're just basing it on appearance, personality, countenance and etc., it's easily Nana. As gay as everyone else may be, Nana is constantly swishing, giggling, flitting, hooting, sashaying and tittering, non-stop. It's just like when Mr. Roper would act all swishy while implying that Jack Tripper was gay, except real. Watch a clip of him singing karaoke and tell me that man is not a dyed-in-the-wool fag.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
The real answer is that fruity intern who got ripped to shreds for dressing like a fag and who totally had real girlfriend, she just went to a different school, you probably never met her.

Edit: it was Noah:
maxresdefault.jpg