• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alkoon__Slambag is Jim Norton isn't he

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That's either Stupid Jim Norton or one of the many Norton Clones from the old days who used to just talk like Jimmy on the message boards. One of them was probably that stupid O&A Kid who used to call and say Norton was his hero. Hope the kid smartened up when he heard about monster rain.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
That's either Stupid Jim Norton or one of the many Norton Clones from the old days who used to just talk like Jimmy on the message boards. One of them was probably that stupid O&A Kid who used to call and say Norton was his hero. Hope the kid smartened up when he heard about monster rain.
It has to be boreton. Nobody else would give this much of a shit. I'm glad he's bothered enough to respond. Piece of shit worm.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
one of the many Norton Clones from the old days who used to just talk like Jimmy on the message boards.
Bingo. Besides r/jimandsam, this guy mostly spend his time defending fucking Grand Rapids. Other interests seem to be football, anime and 90s comedies. None of them are shit Norton would care about, but they do fit the profile of a rube Midwesterner that idolizes the Worm.

I really wanted to believe but it looks like this is just a case of someone who's so pathetic that he manages to imitate Norton to a frighteningly accurate degree.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The defense of Bill Burrs treatment of Louis in comparison to Jims is bullshit. What Bill Burr said about Louis is “Yeah what he did was wrong.” Literally every comedian associated with him said this. But they added the footnote of “He doesn’t deserve to lose his career or be treated like a Harvey Weinstein. I’ll support him through this.”

Norton flat out cut Louis off and went to newspapers to explain his position, something NOBODY else did. and in these news articles he said he flat out didn’t know Louis and misunderstood him, and that he would never work with him again.

THAT is throwing someone under the bus. Not “Yeah what he did was wrong”.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
The defense of Bill Burrs treatment of Louis in comparison to Jims is bullshit. What Bill Burr said about Louis is “Yeah what he did was wrong.” Literally every comedian associated with him said this. But they added the footnote of “He doesn’t deserve to lose his career or be treated like a Harvey Weinstein. I’ll support him through this.”

Norton flat out cut Louis off and went to newspapers to explain his position, something NOBODY else did. and in these news articles he said he flat out didn’t know Louis and misunderstood him, and that he would never work with him again.

THAT is throwing someone under the bus. Not “Yeah what he did was wrong”.

I'd love to hear Bill's position if that exact same thing happened today. No principle in the world is enough to get him to step off the Disney train