Alex Jones was on Tim Dillon an hour ago

I'd have respected him more if he doubled down on the dead kid shit. Doing it and then pathetically backtracking with a "I never said that! I just offhand wondered if maybe they could have faked it..." made him look like a faggot. If he really wanted to be le epic Based Man of Redness he would had got on the stand and told them "I'm quite sure that was all bullshit, and I defy you to prove I know they didn't".

If they think he's too much of a lunatic to know what he's saying isn't true, he gets off. That's how Bill O'reilly was able to shit on everyone he pleased for like 20 years consequence free. Michael Moore looked into suing him and was told by his legal team "We're going to have a hard time proving he's not a lunatic that doesn't think he's being honest" and was told there was fuck-all they could do to him.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I'd have respected him more if he doubled down on the dead kid shit. Doing it and then pathetically backtracking with a "I never said that! I just offhand wondered if maybe they could have faked it..." made him look like a faggot. If he really wanted to be le epic Based Man of Redness he would had got on the stand and told them "I'm quite sure that was all bullshit, and I defy you to prove I know they didn't".

If they think he's too much of a lunatic to know what he's saying isn't true, he gets off. That's how Bill O'reilly was able to shit on everyone he pleased for like 20 years consequence free. Michael Moore looked into suing him and was told by his legal team "We're going to have a hard time proving he's not a lunatic that doesn't think he's being honest" and was told there was fuck-all they could do to him.

Where's the clip of him saying it?

G

Yeah especially knowing how absurdly fake and gay Sandy Hoax really was.

G

Polish_20220903_230931873.jpg