Alex Jones lawyers accidently send the whole contents of his phone to the sandy Hook families lawyers

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
lol he was making $800,000 a day

I like Alex, not everything he says is bullshit, but you're not allowed to make that sort of money and be muh truth teller. Same shit with David Icke; not everything he says is bullshit, but you can't be for real and be allowed to go around making thousands and millions without getting arrested on some shit.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
lol he was making $800,000 a day

I like Alex, not everything he says is bullshit, but you're not allowed to make that sort of money and be muh truth teller. Same shit with David Icke; not everything he says is bullshit, but you can't be for real and be allowed to go around making thousands and millions without getting arrested on some shit.
$800,000 a day? Going to need a source there, dog.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
$800,000 a day? Going to need a source there, dog.
That's what was claimed in those tweets.

They were saying "up to $800k per day in 2018" which sounds crazy, but I've heard Infowars will generate $20 million a month sometimes. I can't work it out for the life of me, because I don't think I'm underestimating how popular the guy is.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I literally don't understand what the Sandy Hook lawsuit is about. He said it was fake and now he's saying it isn't? So what if he did? He said 9/11 was an inside job and the Bush family didn't sue him. It all seems anti-American to me to sue someone for their opinion. I've put zero research into this, so there's a chance I'm patsplaining.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I literally don't understand what the Sandy Hook lawsuit is about. He said it was fake and now he's saying it isn't? So what if he did? He said 9/11 was an inside job and the Bush family didn't sue him. It all seems anti-American to me to sue someone for their opinion. I've put zero research into this, so there's a chance I'm patsplaining.

The families claim that Alex Jones was saying Sandy Hook shootings were a false flag and the parents & kids were crisis actors. His callers said this and he simply questioned it on the show and was hypothetically talking about a conspiracy/disputing it. I have yet to hear audio of Alex Jones saying anything that these families have claimed. If the audio/video exists it would have been plastered all over the internet for years at this point.

G

$800,000 is believable during the Trump years. He would have had the MAGA crowd in addition to his 9/11 was an inside job and (((multidimensional demons))) run the world crowd.
His products sell like hot cakes. He buys like chink taurine and vitamin B and remixes it into shit called Brain Force Lightning Big Cock Energy and prices it at like $60 (marked down from $400 of course). Then it just flies off the shelves. A few years back when he was on YouTube his channel was ridiculously big and fast growing... they realized he was making bank and shut him down from the internet...

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
The families claim that Alex Jones was saying Sandy Hook shootings were a false flag and the parents & kids were crisis actors. His callers said this and he simply questioned it on the show and was hypothetically talking about a conspiracy/disputing it. I have yet to hear audio of Alex Jones saying anything that these families have claimed. If the audio/video exists it would have been plastered all over the internet for years at this point.
I think some victim families were also harassed by nut jobs that believed Jones

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The Alex Jones Timeline:

- Born into mixed race family. Likely crypto-jewish as well
- Works as a nobody for various media companies
- Mossad destroys WTC on 9/11, bombs Pentagon
- 9/11 researchers claim explosives in WTC, no plane at Pentagon, possibly no planes at WTC, no Flight 93 crash, Mossad involvement
- Dancing Israelis arrest report released, Odgio messages released, Pentagon missing $2.3trillion on latest audit
- 9/11 conspiracy theorists connect jews to 9/11 immediately
- Alex Jones come out of nowhere with millions in funding to make InfoWars
- Becomes face of 9/11 truth
- Says that Nazis and Saudis did 9/11 and refuses to name the jews at any point
- Becomes of the face of the entire conspiracy movement
- Gets millions in funding annually from jewish and Israeli run companies
- Marries a jewish woman and has jewish children
- Says that Nazis run the US Federal Reserve, Saudis run the media
- Sandy Hook happens, conspiracy theorists immediately say it is a hoax
- Adam Lanza is a ghost with no trace of ever existing
- Alex Jones becomes face of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories
- Now entire narrative in the media centers around Sandy Hook being real