Alert - The Alliance is crumbling!

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
looks like Patreeky may be wearing out his welcome! will he become an ortega disciple? stay tuned!
Screenshot 2022-10-21 6.26.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-10-15 9.38.41 PM.png

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I gotta chill, I got some news from real life that has me fucking heated and I can't be having gay internet arguments when I'm this tilted. Fucking assholes are scared to have a simple conversation so they say fucking NOTHING until it's too late to do anything about it.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
I gotta chill, I got some news from real life that has me fucking heated and I can't be having gay internet arguments when I'm this tilted. Fucking assholes are scared to have a simple conversation so they say fucking NOTHING until it's too late to do anything about it.
mqdefault.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
So you're softening your stance on Jenna? View attachment 72045 I wonder what @The Torquis de Lard would think. There's cracks forming
The Jennatards are not sending their best, folks. They're sending their rapists, their pedophiles...

Get turned down at the daycare? BABY BOY.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
The Jennatards are not sending their best, folks. They're sending their rapists, their pedophiles...

Get turned down at the daycare? BABY BOY.

I'm pulling a you tonight. Blackout drunk then wake up at 4am with a rage hangover. It's the freakin weekend baby I'm bout to have me some anti-fun.