• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alert😱: Alleged Pedophile and Gen Con Pat buddy Erik Scott de Bie is being harassed by homophobic pissbaby cyberstalkers

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
This guy is on 2 of the Gen Con panels where Fat is participating. Really suckin pig cock hard too, a valiant cause for sure. Please report and block these terrorist cyberstalkers. #StopHateSpeech #GenCon
1.png

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.png

5.png

6.png

Update:
7.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This guy is on 2 of the Gen Con panels where Fat is participating. Really suckin pig cock hard too, a valiant cause for sure. Please report and block these terrorist cyberstalkers. #StopHateSpeech #GenCon
View attachment 137049
View attachment 137050View attachment 137051
View attachment 137052
View attachment 137053
View attachment 137054

Update:
View attachment 137055

I’ll put my fawkin’ money on Big Boomer Prongay Vs any of these freaks ANY DAY

Edit: and that’s even without his cyanide spray bottle

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
IMG_0463.png

If this faggot didn’t have a problem with being called a certain subtype of faggot, he shouldn’t have denied it because why bother? It’s not an insult, right, EriKKK? He seems stupid like literally everyone else Patrick interacts with. Staggering coincidence.

Oh also I scanned EriK’s blog and he had a bunch of ass surgery in 2020 the last few years. Of course somehow it started with BLM…

IMG_0466.jpeg

IMG_0465.jpeg

IMG_0464.jpeg

Last edited:

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Wow… this guy’s like, a liberal, right? But at the same time, he’s a total weight lifting, nazi punching badass! He’ll be making a “geek” reference about Star Wars one minute, and then talking shop about “pumpin the ol iron” the next!

He’s kinda stealthy about his geekiness, you know? I wanna rape him in the mouth!