• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

G

Of course this is the top comment on Reddit about it. Of course it is...

671da451f93fcc08e4360241139c441d.PNG
I read the first sentence. Id wager 10,000 dollars that person is unemployed.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
I don't understand. I saw what I thought was a clip of him saying he never even pulled the trigger? Uhh what? So he's saying a live round was in the gun, and it just went off randomly when he happened to point the gun at the cinematographer? He's clearly lying to save his ass.

He said he pulled the hammer back, and when he let go the gun went off. It was the guns fault, not his irresponsible handling of the weapon. He also claimed "Someone is responsible for what happened, and I can't say who that is, but I know it's not me," He is an unbelievable piece of shit.

Snake

can Rick learn from this?
He might actually be looking at time. He'll go to a White collar country club prison of course.

I didn't watch it, but a gun channel I came across said he said that they were shooting live rounds on set for fun and "they" forgot check what bullets were with in it. He's still copeable with negligent homicide. He's been around guns for at least 30 years now and still acts like a Tomlinson. Doing an interview was the dumbest thing he could of done since he's locked into what he says here and removes any defenses he could possibly take. This is why Rittenhouse shut up until the trial.

I like how he's saying it went off on it's own.

No, chowlld. Guns don't work like that. I'm sorry you're so incompetent. Hush now.

Last edited:

Snake

Listened to the interview. It really crystalizes how fucking hateable everyone in pedowood is. Living in a completely different reality. Crying harder for the fact he worked with "Tony" Hopkins and "Meryl."

"They told me the gun was cold." Okay, asshole. Pop open the loading gate to see what's in it. Visually inspect the supposed cosmetic round that was in it.

He kept saying "clip", which reinforces why this bulldog faced faggot shouldn't be around any gun.

Another thing I like is "accidental discharge." There's no accidents, it's only negligent discharges.

This is a good rundown on how single actions work.

Last edited:
What I can deduce from this interview as a guy who went to law school and never practiced:

1) This is not about criminal liability and only indirectly about civil liability.

If Alec Baldwin admits to pulling the trigger he becomes uninsurable. Then what does he do? Sell timeshares? This interview, and the product liability defense, is more about creating doubt in the mind of the people who insure movies, not so much the jury pool. (I do not believe he will be charged for New Mexico's version of criminally negligent homicide, as Santa Fe county is as liberal as LA county. I do believe that he and the studio on whose behalf this movie was made (or, if that doesn't exist, the film's financiers) will face a very large civil penalty for their negligence.

But ultimately, the cinematographer's estate's greatest chance of seeing a dime of that comes from spinning some story where Alec Baldwin isn't behaving in such a careless manner no one will insure him. In order to get there, the gun HAS TO be defective.

2) There has been a meeting in large law firm's office. At the very least, Baldwin, the financiers of the movie, and their respective legal teams have sat down and hammered out a story to tell George Stephanopoulos (who was also in the meeting). It is quite likely the CEO's of all the major studios were listening in, perhaps completely unbeknownst to all of the participants. The purpose of this meeting was to find some way to keep Alec Baldwin, Inc. as a going concern. (Accountant speak for cash flow, money coming in the front door) Remember, Alec Baldwin can't make a fucking penny until this is behind him.

In this meeting, Alec pitches his bullshit story his criminal defense lawyer guided him to ethically (I'm sure!) and closes with a deal they certainly could refuse, but clearly didn't: You and I enter this civil litigation with a joint defense against the manufacturer of that damned evil gun! This way we don't point fingers at each other in this upcoming settlement or trial and if everything works out, I'll be making your movies again in no time.

Stupidly, rather than cut their losses, the financiers agreed. But, because they can't have Alec changing his story in the middle of a trial to blame them, I'm guessing that THIS INTERVIEW WAS A REQUIREMENT BY HIS CO-DEFENDANTS before they agreed to sign the joint defense agreement. Now that Alec has publicly committed to the defective product defense, they can join it or let him swing with it. And given the backlash, they might let him swing.

3) Everybody in that conference room thinks putting the firearm manufacturers on trial is an excellent idea. Alec Baldwin is the only person in that room who has even held a hot gun, let alone pulled the trigger. (Let alone murdered an innocent human being in cold blood.) They really do think guns are scary things that go off because of evil thoughts. Alec Baldwin's story is completely credible to them. In attempting to influence the people who insure movies, they really made a horrible impression on any jury pool that might be empaneled in the future. (Though juries HATE holding celebrities responsible for anything.)

4) There's no doubt in my mind that Alec Baldwin thinks putting the firearm manufacturers and the NRA on trial will vindicate him. He's a very good actor and he's surrounded by gullible people. But he has an anger problem. Robert Blake was deposed for almost 2 weeks over a little grifter murder. Baldwin isn't a strong enough man to keep his temper during 2 weeks of questioning.

I hate to say it, but I think this bullshit is going to be "The Trial of the Century!" except this time OJ's gonna say he did it in open court. I'll fucking quit my goddamn job to commentate this one.

PS: 99% of lawsuits end in settlement. Only really close cases go to trial or when a party wants something that can't be bought. Typically reputation. What insurability is.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
What I can deduce from this interview as a guy who went to law school and never practiced:

1) This is not about criminal liability and only indirectly about civil liability.

If Alec Baldwin admits to pulling the trigger he becomes uninsurable. Then what does he do? Sell timeshares? This interview, and the product liability defense, is more about creating doubt in the mind of the people who insure movies, not so much the jury pool. (I do not believe he will be charged for New Mexico's version of criminally negligent homicide, as Santa Fe county is as liberal as LA county. I do believe that he and the studio on whose behalf this movie was made (or, if that doesn't exist, the film's financiers) will face a very large civil penalty for their negligence.

But ultimately, the cinematographer's estate's greatest chance of seeing a dime of that comes from spinning some story where Alec Baldwin isn't behaving in such a careless manner no one will insure him. In order to get there, the gun HAS TO be defective.

2) There has been a meeting in large law firm's office. At the very least, Baldwin, the financiers of the movie, and their respective legal teams have sat down and hammered out a story to tell George Stephanopoulos (who was also in the meeting). It is quite likely the CEO's of all the major studios were listening in, perhaps completely unbeknownst to all of the participants. The purpose of this meeting was to find some way to keep Alec Baldwin, Inc. as a going concern. (Accountant speak for cash flow, money coming in the front door) Remember, Alec Baldwin can't make a fucking penny until this is behind him.

In this meeting, Alec pitches his bullshit story his criminal defense lawyer guided him to ethically (I'm sure!) and closes with a deal they certainly could refuse, but clearly didn't: You and I enter this civil litigation with a joint defense against the manufacturer of that damned evil gun! This way we don't point fingers at each other in this upcoming settlement or trial and if everything works out, I'll be making your movies again in no time.

Stupidly, rather than cut their losses, the financiers agreed. But, because they can't have Alec changing his story in the middle of a trial to blame them, I'm guessing that THIS INTERVIEW WAS A REQUIREMENT BY HIS CO-DEFENDANTS before they agreed to sign the joint defense agreement. Now that Alec has publicly committed to the defective product defense, they can join it or let him swing with it. And given the backlash, they might let him swing.

3) Everybody in that conference room thinks putting the firearm manufacturers on trial is an excellent idea. Alec Baldwin is the only person in that room who has even held a hot gun, let alone pulled the trigger. (Let alone murdered an innocent human being in cold blood.) They really do think guns are scary things that go off because of evil thoughts. Alec Baldwin's story is completely credible to them. In attempting to influence the people who insure movies, they really made a horrible impression on any jury pool that might be empaneled in the future. (Though juries HATE holding celebrities responsible for anything.)

4) There's no doubt in my mind that Alec Baldwin thinks putting the firearm manufacturers and the NRA on trial will vindicate him. He's a very good actor and he's surrounded by gullible people. But he has an anger problem. Robert Blake was deposed for almost 2 weeks over a little grifter murder. Baldwin isn't a strong enough man to keep his temper during 2 weeks of questioning.

I hate to say it, but I think this bullshit is going to be "The Trial of the Century!" except this time OJ's gonna say he did it in open court. I'll fucking quit my goddamn job to commentate this one.

PS: 99% of lawsuits end in settlement. Only really close cases go to trial or when a party wants something that can't be bought. Typically reputation. What insurability is.

Congratulations, you've succeeded in making me hate him even more.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
There's a very weird subreddit dedicated to making fun of Alec Baldwin's wife. They started way before he shot a woman, so it's not like it's a revenge sub or anything. They are surprisingly active and bitchy. More than us anyway.

They think she faked her pregnancy.

They're not afraid to snitch to advertisers.

They look pretty much look how you'd expect. Fat mean bitches.

RobertMewler

There's a very weird subreddit dedicated to making fun of Alec Baldwin's wife. They started way before he shot a woman, so it's not like it's a revenge sub or anything. They are surprisingly active and bitchy. More than us anyway.

They think she faked her pregnancy.

They're not afraid to snitch to advertisers.

They look pretty much look how you'd expect. Fat mean bitches.

Hahaha they are truly pieces of shit who have nothing better to do than troll that phony "Latina". I love them.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
"Hilaria" has however many millions of dollars at her disposal and yet still isn't retarded enough to pull a Tomlinson and sue that place for shitting on her.

Fatrick, comment?