• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alan Watts is a faggot

G

alan-watts-quote-join-the-dance.png

The dance of tranny kids and shitskin manlets pouring into my country?

Watts struggled with alcoholism and depression his entire adult life, this coupled with the fact that he charged a king's ransom for his talks, means he can safely be ignored.

I think too much talking has a deleterious effect on the will. This could be why all professional speakers are offensively ugly and out of shape.

G

Eckhart Tolle is a weird little bitch faggot. The fact that he was popularized by appearing on Oprah tells you everything you need to know. I bet if his name was "John Smith" instead of Eckhart Tolle, nobody would give a shit about anything he has to say. "Eckhart Tolle" just sounds so mysterious and enlightened, mannnn. Really attracts retards.

45c70350d15028b8ea16c9fe7469d8dc.jpg

10 rules for success -- enjoy yourself and don't be unhappy. Wow, thanks, faggot.

Alan Watts has the pretentious Patrick Tomlinson headshot of the 1960s enlightenment era. Nice pipe and necklace, dickhead.

are you fucking kidding me.png

G

Eckhart Tolle is a weird little bitch faggot. The fact that he was popularized by appearing on Oprah tells you everything you need to know. I bet if his name was "John Smith" instead of Eckhart Tolle, nobody would give a shit about anything he has to say. "Eckhart Tolle" just sounds so mysterious and enlightened, mannnn. Really attracts retards.

View attachment 14419

10 rules for success -- enjoy yourself and don't be unhappy. Wow, thanks, faggot.

Alan Watts has the pretentious Patrick Tomlinson headshot of the 1960s enlightenment era. Nice pipe and necklace, dickhead.

View attachment 14420
100% on the names. If Alan Watts was named Chris Kuhn no one would give a shit about what he had to say.