Airlines Hates Thread

G

These motherfuckeeerrrrs having fucked me for the last time! I've had it with fuckinf United Airlines changing the gate at the last minute and not clearly mentioning a celebrity was on the flight when I came on.

Then my enforcer Apple Juice Jerry was told his fucking ticket UnitedExtra seat was downgraded??? Scuuummmbags...

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
maxresdefault (12).jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
As much as flying can be annoying I'm always still amazed that I'm in the sky and still able to text people and be on YouTube like I'm still sitting at home. Even with delays it's still amazing to be able to cover so much distance in a short time. I remember leaving Boston very early morning to land in Chicago to watch a Cubs game that someone who I knew who worked at WGN randomly offered me tickets too. I explored the city, watched the whole game, toured the field, and was on a flight right back to Boston and landing around midnight. I'll always appreciate flying, when it's affordable of course.

I'm not looking forward to when it's normal for people to be talking on their phones during a flight though. It's definitely doable since pretty much all phones have the ability to use wifi calling, which is why texting works in the first place.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I used to fly all the fucking time. I used to live like 10 minutes from Tampa's Airport. Plus I was in the military for 12 years, so I think totali've been on like 120 flights over all.

i flew to my parents last year for Halloween and it was a fucking mess. that was the 1st time I flew since 2018, and they still had the mask shit going on and I guess a ton of people quit the air lines or whatever. Maybe didn't get the vax?

They changed my flight like 3 times in one day to Chicago, and when I got to Chicago, i had to get a different to Detroit. I was meant to fly into Flint but the airlines said no, and the soonest flight to Flint was 2 days later. So my 70 year old dad had to drive down to Detroit to get me.

Also, when I flew back, they changed my flight again, and didn't even tell me, good thing I checked my email.

They were going to have me leave at like 3 am the next morning, so I just took a flight to Chicago and spent the night there.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You probably dont remmeber how upto the (early to mid) 90s when traveling to the airport was a 'festive' type mood. Very stress free, almost 'prestigious'...you wore your best clothes etc.

Now you see fags in their pyjamas queing with luggage.
Before 9/11 I remember boarding airplanes where we could carry our drinks from the bar onto the plane. I came back from France a month before 9/11 with a suitcase filled with wine, cheese, and candies. Airport security looked at it like it was a bag of old t-shirts. I would also be able to carry on scissors and nail clippers.

A year after 9/11 and the shoe bomber and it was insane. First off they replaced the entire staff with niggers. It was like being in an inner city ghetto in every airport. There must have been a concerted effort to restaff all airports after 9/11 with nothing but low IQ apes. Secondly you had to practically strip naked and take your shoes AND socks off. It was retarded. Thirdly nothing could be brought on that the TSA did not like which included ridiculous stuff like toothpaste or mouthwash.

I remember even a year after 9/11 being in DC and trying to visit a museum with some of my friends and they patted us down like we were meeting Michael Corleone at the height of a mob war. To see a wax statue of Abe Lincoln I need my asshole examined like I am entering HBO's Oz prison. That night I went to a strip club and they did not even ID us though.

I used to wear a suit to the airport. Now I dress like a homeless bum and arrive as late as possible and try to carry everything on. Second I land at my destination I find a store where I can purchase shorts and t-shirts and socks rather than bring that on the plane. Billions in bailouts fucking pathetic.