• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ahhhh, usssssssss!!!

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Ahhhhh, Uussssssss!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211202-014115_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20211202-014115_Firefox.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 29

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
So that was a actual thing? He got sacked for sexual assault? I knew he was a blaggard in every sense.
We never got the real reason why he was fired but his mistakes were constant. He escalated the infamous walkover fight where Ben was fired for spitting on a Stern fan that Master Po then choked out like an idiot. Master Po once held his own radio show called The Dojo and invited a bunch of felons and ex-cons into the building with no vetting. They had records for things like murder and rape. One of his guests was a lying Jew who told some holohoax level story of him being bullied by Nazis that was hilarious. He once beat ESD up for no reason to look tough in front of everyone for no reason.

Po was notorious for hitting on the female comics and models who were guests and a few complained to XM over sexual harassment. Po once got caught throwing away bloody clothing in a dumpster and when confronted on air said his dog was in a fight with another dog. Po several times 'lost' the wallets and IDs of the female guests then surprised them at their homes or hotels to return the ID once he found it. Po was caught with a prescription for boner pills and humiliated with it on air. Po allegedly sexually assaulted a drunk woman in the parking lot at FH's. Had an ex girlfriend contact the show with dirt on Po but he had management stop them from reading the emails on air.

Po was accused of burning down his former dojo for insurance money jewish lightning style. Was called a 'bullshido' artist by literally everyone on the show and Rogan used to mention him on his podcast as being a fake martial artist. There are videos of him online making tapes of him playing with ninja weapons that he sent to Hollywood movie producers to try to get a job as a stuntman.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
We never got the real reason why he was fired but his mistakes were constant. He escalated the infamous walkover fight where Ben was fired for spitting on a Stern fan that Master Po then choked out like an idiot. Master Po once held his own radio show called The Dojo and invited a bunch of felons and ex-cons into the building with no vetting. They had records for things like murder and rape. One of his guests was a lying Jew who told some holohoax level story of him being bullied by Nazis that was hilarious. He once beat ESD up for no reason to look tough in front of everyone for no reason.

Po was notorious for hitting on the female comics and models who were guests and a few complained to XM over sexual harassment. Po once got caught throwing away bloody clothing in a dumpster and when confronted on air said his dog was in a fight with another dog. Po several times 'lost' the wallets and IDs of the female guests then surprised them at their homes or hotels to return the ID once he found it. Po was caught with a prescription for boner pills and humiliated with it on air. Po allegedly sexually assaulted a drunk woman in the parking lot at FH's. Had an ex girlfriend contact the show with dirt on Po but he had management stop them from reading the emails on air.

Po was accused of burning down his former dojo for insurance money jewish lightning style. Was called a 'bullshido' artist by literally everyone on the show and Rogan used to mention him on his podcast as being a fake martial artist. There are videos of him online making tapes of him playing with ninja weapons that he sent to Hollywood movie producers to try to get a job as a stuntman.
I forgot about the bloody shirt/ dog story. The rest I know. But thanks. Just wanted to know what was the final straw.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
He escalated the infamous walkover fight where Ben was fired for spitting on a Stern fan that Master Po then choked out like an idiot.

Watching the video, it always seemed to me like he, for once, did what he was supposed to do once someone put their hands on a member of the staff. Any bouncers or anything here know what they're talking about?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Watching the video, it always seemed to me like he, for once, did what he was supposed to do once someone put their hands on a member of the staff. Any bouncers or anything here know what they're talking about?
I worked as a bouncer in college. We were told NEVER to fight anyone or choke anyone unless it was a life or death fight. And if someone had a weapon or gun you lock the front doors and try to get patrons away from the violence. And if people were fighting outside of the club just call the police and keep patrons away from the violence. Po went up to a dude who was already being attacked by multiple members of the show and starting choking him from the back like a total coward and idiot. We were always told to try to talk things out first, then get violent. Po was basically put on probation for this. And Ben was fired and went insane over this event.

In my two years a bouncer I was involved in literally zero fights. But I was in a white college area not around niggers and this was before NY became invaded by spics and muslim refugees. First fight was a guy kicking car doors and windows and causing damage and so the bouncers of my club and another club held him down for the police. Dude was a college football player and was fucking huge and took six of us to control him. If he knew boxing or wrestling he would have been dangerous so we took no chances and just swarmed him. Second was a guy tried to carry a full beer from the club into the streets, which is illegal, and I grabbed it out of his hand and told him you cannot drink openly in the streets. And he took a swing at me like an idiot, and I tackled him and knocked him out. I knew his friends would not intervene because a fucking cop car was parked outside of the club with its lights flashing on but this retard still took a swing at me. I was probably 6" taller than him and had 100lbs on him so this guy was full of liquid courage.

Po also once violently attacked East Side Dave during a stuntboy bit for no reason and was verbally berated on the show for overreacting. Also Po once fought a listener on the show who was into amateur MMA and the guy basically just held Po down without Po being able to do anything. Po was basically a bullshido artist and a bully and an idiot. With no qualifications to be a security guard. I was a dumbass college athlete hired to stop drunks from yelling and I knew better than to just randomly strike and choke people.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Gentlemen. I worked for a company as their Chief Officer of Security and as a Personal Bodyguard for high-end entertainers in New York City.

Can't even say he worked for SiriusXM. Even wants to be called Master Bob instead of Po.

He focuses on teaching others who have suffered from the rudeness and indecency of others how to manage the situation in the future correctly.

What is the correct procedure to avoid an ass-fucking behind FH Rileys?