• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ah, the yearly " winter sucks" post

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
This faggot lives in America. If you hate the winter, you have the freedom to live in one of the dozens of states where snow never falls. If he were Russian Pat, or Canadian Pat, I could maybe understand, since there is no escaping snow and winter anywhere in the country. But any Americans bitching about winter should euthanize themselves.

This faggot lives in America. If you hate the winter, you have the freedom to live in one of the dozens of states where snow never falls. If he were Russian Pat, or Canadian Pat, I could maybe understand, since there is no escaping snow and winter anywhere in the country. But any Americans bitching about winter should euthanize themselves.
He should move to South Carolina next door to a colored fellow who also likes guns, beer, and trannies.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
Pat would have emptied the larder before the first snowflake fell on the hedge maze.

He is Jack Torrance. They are both shitty writers and alcoholics with a desire to murder their wives and children. Also one killed a black man and another allegedly did the same.

282-A29-D1-7-FF6-4674-88-B9-8-BA93-FED630-D.jpg

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
I would have thought one of the best things, maybe the best thing, about being an American is that it's a huge country with pretty much every type of climate and geography on the planet and that you're free to move within it and live where you like. Want to live by the ocean? Take your pick. Like mountains, forests and lakes? Try Montana etc. Hate the cold? Move to Clearwater, FL. Can't hack living independently there? You can always move back to Wisconsin and live off a mother figure!

EraGodless

This shit annoys the fuck out of me. He has barely anything to shovel. I have a driveway big enough that I should probably buy a snowblower or a fourwheeler with a plow or one of those Jeremy Renner machines, but I shovel it. I also get a lot more snow than him.

Seriously, he has that little pad that he parks on, his walkway and the sidewalk in front of his house. That's like five minutes of shoveling.
Tbf, Pat would be a prime candidate for having a heart attack while he was shoveling snow.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
Especially given that he grew up in Wisconsin, which just goes to show Mama Raven's special boy never had to do any chores. Kyle was the one shoveling the driveway with dad

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
I'm sorry if you're one of those people, but I really hate warm climate types who can't think of any greater thing in the world than to go on a cruise or sip fruity drinks on the beach. It especially annoys me when that sippin' coconuts and socks with sandals rube is pat, who likes to flex his backcountry wisconsin cred and claim he was a skilled skier growing up but he bitches about a couple inches of snow that will probably melt in a week.

What I mean is kill yourself, Pat. And be sure and drive up to minnesota and slit your girlfriend Paul's wrists for him.