• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Aging rock-god or delusional retard?

G

IMG_0236.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I would love to know why he (or any other trash) cut the sleeves off shirts. I’m sure it has something to do with sucking dick
It’s big amongst all Long Island white men 40 and older. I’ll never understand it. But it’s everywhere. I even see the occasional shirt that has sleeves but the sleeve rolled up with a pack of cigarettes in it. I live pretty much next door to the most white trash bar you can imagine.

Everyone there is a white version of joe but usually shorter. Same shitty clothes motorcycles the bartender is a woman in her 50s who they all try to fuck.

I went there with my friend once and two spics walked in and started playing spic rap. You could feel everyone contemplate murdering them through white telekinesis

I think he had to do a mandatory 3 jumps but he acts like he was doing it for years and thats what gave him wonky knees.
His DD214 says he has the Parachutist Badge which according to this page is a minimum of five jumps. Joe doesn't strike me as the Above and Beyond type of guy so he probably did five jumps almost 50 years ago and still won't shut the fuck up about it.

For a contrasting personal anecdote, my grandfather is 91 years old and fought in Korea. I didn't even know he jumped out of planes until two years ago because he never mentioned it before.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
His DD214 says he has the Parachutist Badge which according to this page is a minimum of five jumps. Joe doesn't strike me as the Above and Beyond type of guy so he probably did five jumps almost 50 years ago and still won't shut the fuck up about it.

For a contrasting personal anecdote, my grandfather is 91 years old and fought in Korea. I didn't even know he jumped out of planes until two years ago because he never mentioned it before.
Have you ever thought that maybe your grandfather is lying and Joe is not?