Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Uncle Ted

Unatalker
b9d.png

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Late twenties, whay?
I think it's really odd that so many of the most dedicated "fans" of this radio show were born after the start of the show, and only became legal adults at the tail end. I got into O&A on youtube. Not sure how I stumbled on it, probably in recommendations from comedy or some such shit. I remember my mom watching Stern on E in the early 2000s. It bored me, but was still neat to stay up and get to watch something with my mommy.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I think it's really odd that so many of the most dedicated "fans" of this radio show were born after the start of the show, and only became legal adults at the tail end. I got into O&A on youtube. Not sure how I stumbled on it, probably in recommendations from comedy or some such shit.
I actually listened in 7th grade, I think? Right before Patrice died. I remember listening to the memorial show or whatever the fuck. Didn’t start going on YouTube for daily uploads until a few years later. There was one other kid in school who knew about OnA.

I think it's really odd that so many of the most dedicated "fans" of this radio show were born after the start of the show, and only became legal adults at the tail end. I got into O&A on youtube. Not sure how I stumbled on it, probably in recommendations from comedy or some such shit. I remember my mom watching Stern on E in the early 2000s. It bored me, but was still neat to stay up and get to watch something with my mommy.

I got into it on YouTube almost certainly searching for Louis CK vids.

I can't remember what I made of Da Show at first, although I remember being surprised at how bad Sam's voice was, and it took me far too long to realise that Opie was making everything worse.

G

34...Would y'all believe me if I told y'all I knew of Patrice O'Neal like decade or so before OnA? Probably even seen Jim Norton shit but because he was just an unremarkable worm, didn't remember. But Opie and Anthony never had a market here as a terrestrial show.

There's a annual comedy festival held in Montreal that Patrice was a regular at, and his standup was always played on Canadian Comedy TV. He was also big when he defended Imus over the Nappy headed hoes' comment on Fox. That was what? 2007ish?

Opie and Anthony were never heard of here during their terrestrial radio days, siriusXM was the only way they got a market here...I discovered them from YT searching Patrice.

Anyway Im weird af, I was listening to Phil Hendrie shit on some bootleg AM station broadcasting off Buffalo or sumptin'...most my peers never heard o that faggot. I was aware of Stern etc. I really kind of just stumbled on the shit but was inevitable with the trajectory I had.

Then lurked reddit circa the Beige Frequency days and the rest was/is history.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
There's seem to be a have been a real sweet spot for maladjusted young adults during the Obama's first term. What an odd demographic?