Adrienne's "fuck you, goodbye" speech to Pat is straight from Of Human Bondage

RobertMewler

Mildred Rogers (played by Bette Davis) may as well have been Adrienne's inspiration:

"You cad, you dirty swine! I never cared for you, not once! I was always makin' a fool of ya! Ya bored me stiff; I hated ya! It made me sick when I had to let ya kiss me. I only did it because ya begged me, ya hounded me and drove me crazy! And after ya kissed me, I always used to wipe my mouth! Wipe my mouth!"

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Mildred Rogers (played by Bette Davis) may as well have been Adrienne's inspiration:

"You cad, you dirty swine! I never cared for you, not once! I was always makin' a fool of ya! Ya bored me stiff; I hated ya! It made me sick when I had to let ya kiss me. I only did it because ya begged me, ya hounded me and drove me crazy! And after ya kissed me, I always used to wipe my mouth! Wipe my mouth!"

Wonder how she’d have reacted if he started shrieking “NOOOOOO, CHIILLD!!! THESE ARE LIES YOU TELL YOURSELF!!! SHUT! YOUR! FUCKING! MOUTH!!!!” ?🤔

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

Since this is from an old timey movie I'll do Nana's bit for everyone. Ahem.

"Aww, you're all wound up, doll face! Have a Lucky Strike to calm yaself down. Hope no NEGROES are about!"

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Not so, silly woman child. Again, I was made a patsy by a cabal of felon gangstalkers down at the telegraphs!
I can see now their slanderous accusations made an imbecile out of you too. I'm sorry I can't help you.

Begone and take that daughter with you, because I know she isn't mine.
I saw the wanton lustre in your eyes during our excursions to the model faire!
I know the child is a bastard, misbegotten from you, wench, and this gentleman with the Folgers Coffee can shaped outline in his trousers.