• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adrienne is on the hunt. She posted this in 2 groups

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20231121-192921-Chrome.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Just to be clear, $123 is the price rubes put in for any want ad on fb marketplace because it makes you enter a price. More importantly, has this retard not heard of Amazon and Ebay and that kind of thing? She would rather buy a used one that she can't return if something is wrong with it. She would rather potentially have this ad up for weeks with no response than wait the two days to have a brand new one shipped right to her home just outside of Portage.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'll bet anything Joe bought the kids some shitty PS4 VR game in a pawn shop for $10, gave it to them, they freaked out because they couldn't play it and the little one chased Ade through the house with a knife and tried to stab through a door because he's emotionally damaged from his father dying and his mother moving some new retard in the next day and the only way she could get him to let her out of the room was if she promised to get him a VR set. The RIGHT VR set.

Look at that run on sentence. I'm like Cormac McCarthy.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I'll bet anything Joe bought the kids some shitty PS4 VR game in a pawn shop for $10, gave it to them, they freaked out because they couldn't play it and the little one chased Ade through the house with a knife and tried to stab through a door because he's emotionally damaged from his father dying and his mother moving some new retard in the next day and the only way she could get him to let her out of the room was if she promised to get him a VR set. The RIGHT VR set.

Look at that run on sentence. I'm like Cormac McCarthy.
20221229_142620.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Btw, who the hell is Christmas shopping this early?

I'm honestly surprised she isn't trying to buy heart attack poison precursors.
Lots of people. The moment veterans memorial day is over, its Christmas shopping time.

But the price she's asking isn't completely unreasonable for a used set, why doesn't she just go on eBay, shes got enough time to return a bad product and get a good one, even, it's not clutch?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I actually have one of these sitting unused in my basement. It's takes way too long to set up, the handheld remotes are always going dead (and need usb mini chargers), and you have to reposition the camera every time on top of your TV. Then you're stuck with a bunch of wires tethering you to the console that are easy to trip over.

Once I bought an Occulus the kids never touched the PSVR again