• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Admin please ban user OnA

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He’s doing illegal stuff.

IMG_0940.jpeg

Edit: Not going to dignify the no charges retardation with a rebuttal. Old news. I will observe that Pig is off his rocker today, moreso than in a while, because of the block announcement. He’s more stressed about that than about his fucking court date. He needs to be institutionalized.

Last edited:

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Where are these multitudinous confessions? He never posts screenshots or evidence of that from here. Ever. I assume its with his footage of Nazis chanting "blood and soil" outside of Worldcon and his footage of the Neo Nazi who came to his door before we ever heard of him but which totally happened

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
If I may...

OnA disavows "swatting" and has no desire to associate with anyone who engages in such illegal and immoral activity... We do however support calling Patrick a fat, stupid, overdramatic, narcissistic, psychotic lying Pig.
He has us confused w KiwiFarms. They encourage swatting over there.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He’s doing illegal stuff.

View attachment 143541

Edit: Not going to dignify the no charges retardation with a rebuttal. Old news. I will observe that Pig is off his rocker today, moreso than in a while, because of the block announcement. He’s more stressed about that than about his fucking court date. He needs to be institutionalized.
I don't understand how he can deny that he's never been charged with a crime, when the literal police report and his pleading no contest (same as a guilty conviction) are a matter of public record? Did he think the mugshot was some kind of goof or something? Or was this a headshot for his agent?

FxB3WxgaMAE6xt8 (1).jpg