• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Adios, mutton head

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
In the end he whispers something to the singer and looks him in the eye with this wide eyed expression to be completely ignored. LOL

He's just so smarmy and arrogant, he probably thought to himself he needed to leave that lasting impression and cracked an industry quip or clever witticism instead of mercifully exiting stage left after his sub-par performance.

It's embarassing and sad how big of a deal this must've been for him.

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Unfortunately I wasnt here for the joeposting
Can anyone explain this gig and the story surrounding it to me like im Dan Mullen.
Joseph Cumia was up on stage performing with Blue Oyster Cult, a band that he almost joined. Apparently, back in “the day”, he was trying out for a spot as a bassist. Of course, BÖC realized he was, at best, amateur level and mostly focused on stealing and petty crime to support his lecherous ways. They politely (and wisely) decided to refrain from the Cumia business.

Flash forward a few decades and the cow managed to get on stage with them performing at some outdoor festival. I’d guess the crowd was 300 people (I’m being generous). Joseph went up on stage, bumbled the opening lick (his amp was entirely too loud), and proceeded to prance about the stage like a dolt. When the performance ended he did this weird hug / head pat thing to the singer. Someone on Reddit found this (or filmed it, I believe), and Joseph came a mooing. He gave a brief (long-winded and babbling) explanation of the context, going so far as to say that the other guitar player in the video made the “cut” sign to mean that Joseph was in the band now, their other guitarist had to leave.

Ultimately, it was one of the things that really, really got under the cow’s hide. Making fun of his guitar playing and his awful stage presence got more of a reaction from him than pointing out how he abandoned his dying mother did.

Last edited:

JebJoh

Joseph Cumia was up on stage performing with Blue Oyster Cult, a band that he almost joined. Apparently, back in “the day”, he was trying out for a spot as a bassist. Of course, BÖC realized he was, at best, amateur level and mostly focused on stealing and petty crime to support his lecherous ways. They politely (and wisely) decided to refrain from the Cumia business.

Flash forward a few decades and the cow managed to get on stage with them performing at some outdoor festival. I’d guess the crowd was 300 people (I’m being generous). Joseph went up on stage, bumbled the opening lick (his amp was entirely too loud), and proceeded to prance about the stage like a dolt. When the performance ended he did this weird hug / head pat thing to the singer. Someone on Reddit found this (or filmed it, I believe), and Joseph came a mooing. He gave a brief (long-winded and babbling) explanation of the context, going so far as to say that the other guitar player in the video made the “cut” sign to mean that Joseph was in the band now, their other guitarist had to leave.

Ultimately, it was one of the things that really, really got under the cow’s hide. Making fun of his guitar playing and his awful stage presence got more of a reaction from him than pointing out how he abandoned his dying mother did.
Its still a sore point with him, this and saying nana is broke get the biggest reaction and most long winded defenses from his fake names