• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adidas ad

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Screenshot 2022-03-27 4.09.10 PM.png

GLLYRTW2DJAOXKC2YHP3B63J3U.jpg

Have a seat 🐵

Sick of them trying to shoe horn these trannys into women’s sports. If they made a trans league this shit would fizzle out with the quickness because those nobody athlete dudes would stop changing sides just to make a name for themselves any maybe 3 actual trannies would be in the league because there ain’t that many of them out there, yet they insist on putting them up against real women.. the fuck is that shit

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
What are you talking about? It’s fucking beautiful.

I bet a lot of these schools will start having internally set quotas for the number of trans student athletes under scholarship, which their woke student base will cheer on as athletes who were born biological men start cannibalizing womens scholarships from athletes born biological women.

The coaches will be incentivized to recruit these athletes because it’ll be the only way they can compete. At some point there will be a team that’s solely trans women and the NCAA will have to figure something out because they’ve inadvertently created more inequality in their mission to reduce inequality.

Republicans will be blamed in the public forums but it’ll be the parents and biological women that’ll be really pushing them to change the rules to balance it back out. My dream is that this kills the NCAA off but I’m not holding out hope.

Monk

I'll just copy/paste my comment from the comments section:

0:26 Everyone in the cars nearby vomited and passed out from the stench wafting from that disgusting hambeast. The people who thought this commercial would be a good idea deserve to have their heads caved in. Bad enough that they promote an anti-female agenda of allowing men dressed as women to compete in women's sports but that's not enough. They had to put that disgusting obese pig in there too. I can't look away quick enough when this commercial comes on. Fat hog makes me want to throw up.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? It’s fucking beautiful.

I bet a lot of these schools will start having internally set quotas for the number of trans student athletes under scholarship, which their woke student base will cheer on as athletes who were born biological men start cannibalizing womens scholarships from athletes born biological women.

The coaches will be incentivized to recruit these athletes because it’ll be the only way they can compete. At some point there will be a team that’s solely trans women and the NCAA will have to figure something out because they’ve inadvertently created more inequality in their mission to reduce inequality.

Republicans will be blamed in the public forums but it’ll be the parents and biological women that’ll be really pushing them to change the rules to balance it back out. My dream is that this kills the NCAA off but I’m not holding out hope.
I think you are onto something. "The Right" is collectively stupid for thinking they can throw in with dykes/feminists that control women's sports. I'd love to see the day when women's sports become the "B" team for men. This can be done very easily by men identifying themselves as "Masculine-presenting Transgendered lesbians". If their sincerity is questioned, they can simply declare, "How dare you question my truth!".

Give it a few years, and the NCAA could be killed by the scenario you describe. Something else worth mentioning, advocates for girl's/women's sports now realize that "The Left" has abandoned them.