Add NRA Training Counselor to Cowboy Tommy's Resume

Pat’s 4th Chin

Ooga Booga
guns.png

G

My dad kept our guns in a nice case with a glass window. If I wanted to, I could have easily gotten a gun by breaking the window and getting it. However, much like this other guy, my father was a manly man with a bad temper and not a dick sucking rodeo clown. The gun *might* have been enough to stop him if he was pissed off at me. It doesn't sound like Tommy Tomlinson was traditionally masculine. Maybe a very young Rick walked in on Mama Raven pegging ol Tommy T and that's what led him to being "into things" today.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Funny , pat doesnt even keep his own guns in a safe. He still keeps his space rifle in the styrofoam box it came in. Thats why he had a gun stolen in a house break in.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
My dad kept our guns in a nice case with a glass window. If I wanted to, I could have easily gotten a gun by breaking the window and getting it. However, much like this other guy, my father was a manly man with a bad temper and not a dick sucking rodeo clown. The gun *might* have been enough to stop him if he was pissed off at me. It doesn't sound like Tommy Tomlinson was traditionally masculine. Maybe a very young Rick walked in on Mama Raven pegging ol Tommy T and that's what led him to being "into things" today.
Who is he, Joe Cumia?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
We had a gun locker. Like an actual school locker with a combination lock. My dad probably salvaged it on a construction job. Either way until I was 15 and my brother was 13, neither of us knew the combination.