Adam Sandler movies

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Dan didn't pick Uncut Gems?
Adobe_20230711_023232.png

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Uncut Gems was worth seeing the one time, but I can't stand movies or shows were it's constant bad decisions and an angsty doom spiral the whole way through. It reminded me of Sons of Anarchy in that respect
I can understand not liking movies with constant bad decision, but I wouldn't really say it had an "agnsty doom" to it.

Loved da Uncut Gems

lowend73

never caught lackin
I can understand not liking movies with constant bad decision, but I wouldn't really say it had an "agnsty doom" to it.

Loved da Uncut Gems
Is it still on Netflix?

I got high as fuck and couldn't make it through the movie. Had a panic attack like a woman. Tension is a motherfucker if done right in movies. Or I am a fag who can't handle his weed.

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
The Out-Laws is the latest Happy Madison piece of trash. I’m still mad at myself for watching it.

WWAWD Adam Devine? I think he comes across as too annoying and try-hard

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Before Uncut Gems, those Jews made a movie that was even worse with the bad decisions and doom spiral: Good Time. Robert Pattinson is a lowlife who gets his retarded brother to help him rob a bank and then has to go through all sorts of shenanigans to get him out of jail. Modern take on those old crime noir movies.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Before Uncut Gems, those Jews made a movie that was even worse with the bad decisions and doom spiral: Good Time. Robert Pattinson is a lowlife who gets his retarded brother to help him rob a bank and then has to go through all sorts of shenanigans to get him out of jail. Modern take on those old crime noir movies.
Didn't that take place in Coney Island? Good movie if so..