• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual funny things OTTO did?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I don’t think there was ever a clip of this but Jay Mohr once told a story about during a break, Opie was talking to Otto while he was holding George. George looks like he’s reading the paper and Otto is oblivious. Opie looked at Jay, looked at George, and suddenly goes, “Hey George!”. George snaps up from reading the paper and says, “Yessir?”

Toast

Forum Clout
I don’t think there was ever a clip of this but Jay Mohr once told a story about during a break, Opie was talking to Otto while he was holding George. George looks like he’s reading the paper and Otto is oblivious. Opie looked at Jay, looked at George, and suddenly goes, “Hey George!”. George snaps up from reading the paper and says, “Yessir?”
Opie might have repeated that story once or twice cause I know I've heard it before.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Otto is such a hilarious weirdo

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Yeah, I think both Jay and Opie had told the story at different times. I’m pretty sure Jay had told it on his podcast at least once.
Opie told it on air when Otto was there minus the George looking up part. “I just want you to question if it’s a joke or a genuine mental illness.”
Also same clip posted at the top but when Otto says, “this guys in movies. How much more attention does he need?” Jay just barrels through it but it had to have thrown him off a bit.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“Why don’t we drag the NIGGA character from the back of a pick up truck.”