• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual Funny Things Jon Stewart did?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Have you seen the show? His storyline stunk on ice. He’s the absolute worst and I can’t believe people still like him. I genuinely think his success is one of the main reasons comedy is so shit now. Too many “clapter” faggots out there that were definitely influenced by him.
I never heard of him and then he debuts on MTV on an interview show and his very first guest is Howard Stern.

Jew network puts Jew comedian on TV with Jew radio host.

The Daily Show was much better with Kilborn.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Some Republican:

Jon Stewart:

hqdefault.jpg

Forum Clout
Have you seen the show? His storyline stunk on ice. He’s the absolute worst and I can’t believe people still like him. I genuinely think his success is one of the main reasons comedy is so shit now. Too many “clapter” faggots out there that were definitely influenced by him.
Not one of. The reason.

And the whole show was based on a database of politicians saying hypocritical shit on video. Nobody else has that "technology." Gee, I wonder who complied that database and gave it to him.

And that's why no one was able to copy his success. He's a CIA asset. The others just wish they were.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Not one of. The reason.

And the whole show was based on a database of politicians saying hypocritical shit on video. Nobody else has that "technology." Gee, I wonder who complied that database and gave it to him.

And that's why no one was able to copy his success. He's a CIA asset. The others just wish they were.
True. And whenever people praise him it’s always about how he was “right” about something. Never is it about him being funny. He also gave careers to psychos like John Oliver.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
True. And whenever people praise him it’s always about how he was “right” about something. Never is it about him being funny. He also gave careers to psychos like John Oliver.
It makes me laugh what an absolute nobody John Oliver is in the UK. When he was in panel shows there he'd hardly ever get a good line and was always overshadowed by even average comics, let alone funny ones like Frankie Boyle. They clearly had no respect for him and he looked visibly jealous that he was getting no attention

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I liked Daily Show when I was 15 and he was going after people that deserved it. Watched it steadily for a couple few years, took a bunch of years off, came back to see that it was now just in place to keep people satiated and from looking into actual important issues.