Actual funny things da sub/site did?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I can't remember ever laughing as hard as I did the first time I saw Joe's People's Court appearance

I couldn't believe he actually went through with that. This was when us fucking with him was at its absolute height and he dropped the greatest gift ever in our lap. And for what? $1-2k as I remember. Just mind blowing how moronic he is.

Has he been bullied away from here again? Haven't noticed his giant nose poking in any threads recently.
Just go through this thread for the most recent Danny sighting:

It's hilarious how every thread Danny posts in immediately turns into a kike/Danny hate thread.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://onaforums.net/threads/actual-funny-things-opie-did.51066/[/URL]

It's hilarious how every thread Danny posts in immediately turns into a kike/Danny hate thread.
Well he tried to butt into the Opie thread and shit on Opie for clout. Fuck him and the vampire pedo dick he rode in on.

Well he tried to butt into the Opie thread and shit on Opie for clout. Fuck him and the vampire pedo dick he rode in on.
In that thread, I completely obliterated both Opie and you. Does your animosity stem from envy? Are you envious of my proficiency in radio production? Or are you resentful that I excelled in pressing the print screen key that got me a job at Rockstar? Or perhaps you're envious that you couldn't secure tickets to witness Rich Vos' performance on March 14th at The Piano House of Comedy in Plano, Texas.

G

In that thread, I completely obliterated both Opie and you. Does your animosity stem from envy? Are you envious of my proficiency in radio production? Or are you resentful that I excelled in pressing the print screen key that got me a job at Rockstar? Or perhaps you're envious that you couldn't secure tickets to witness Rich Vos' performance on March 14th at The Piano House of Comedy in Plano, Texas.
Ok, you flew too close to the sun Icarus. You got greedy.

Now I know that this is some random alt account pretending to be Danny, because even he wouldn't say something that fucking gay.

The Talking Dead

Jesus, his lack of self awareness is mind blowing. It's at pig/Joe Cumia levels. How the fuck is he talking about Opie being "cash poor" and unemployed with a straight face? Hilarious how bitter that little kike still is after all these years.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Ok, you flew too close to the sun Icarus. You got greedy.

Now I know that this is some random alt account pretending to be Danny, because even he wouldn't say something that fucking gay.

Nawwwht Funny. Hack bit. BenDovids been AWOL for awhile now. Word on the Jewish Kibbutz grapevine is that he's back in Auschwitz on ash shoveling duty again.

Making Ant post that “I’m supposed to ignore this???” tweet with a screenshot of the black fellows dancing with a coffin that said it was Ro’s funeral.
Him offering 5k for anyone who can shut the sub down was also hilarious. The post that you mentioned is the one which got to him the most.

In retrospect it's still mind-boggling that the guy who supposedly was pro free speech and a first amendment advocate went to the lengths to place a bounty to try to shut down a subreddit because people made fun of him. The idiot also marketed his network as the "free speech network".

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

In retrospect it's still mind-boggling that the guy who supposedly was pro free speech and a first amendment advocate went to the lengths to place a bounty to try to shut down a subreddit because people made fun of him.

He's always been an enormous hypocrite in that respect. He's been getting forums shut down since the early 00s because he didn't like what was being said about him.