Actors who are saints on erf thread

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
1654622434085.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I really hate his faggot political views and whatnot, but Luis Guzman is a very nice guy.

I've met him countless times because he's been in the LES of NYC for decades in the same area as my aunt/God mother. He's was always at cookouts and other neighborhood events. He would know exactly who I am if I seen him from across a room, even though I haven't seen him in over 15 years. He's obviously not a big actor, but him being in Carlito's Way sealed the deal for him in the Puerto Rican community. Especially how packed it was with spics in the early 90s.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I really hate his faggot political views and whatnot, but Luis Guzman is a very nice guy.

I've met him countless times because he's been in the LES of NYC for decades in the same area as my aunt/God mother. He's was always at cookouts and other neighborhood events. He would know exactly who I am if I seen him from across a room, even though I haven't seen him in over 15 years. He's obviously not a big actor, but him being in Carlito's Way sealed the deal for him in the Puerto Rican community. Especially how packed it was with spics in the early 90s.
He was great in Boogie Nights and Punch-Drunk Love too.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
for those of you who saw Matthew Mcohanahay (sp) make THAT SPEECH just now.....look- I'm not homersexual but that nigga can have my babies yo

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023

He's the non faggot version of Joey Diaz