• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

According to Chris, Tranthony bought stakes in Gas Digital

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
AE6DBF61-262A-49B2-BDC1-F69B1A660F6F.jpeg

I used to think that Compound's only exit strategy was an eventual buyout from or merger with Gas Digital.

But Nana's plan seems to be to just run it into the ground with a combination of incompetence and apathy.

Once Berg leaves their daily lineup is just going to be TACN, Stupid Geno's Solo Show, Bill and Joanne's show that maybe 20 people watch, and filler shows by the producers. That cannot possibly be anywhere near enough to cover the costs of the website, studio, production equipment and staff.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I used to think that Compound's only exit strategy was an eventual buyout from or merger with Gas Digital.

But Nana's plan seems to be to just run it into the ground with a combination of incompetence and apathy.

Once Berg leaves their daily lineup is just going to be TACN, Stupid Geno's Solo Show, Bill and Joanne's show that maybe 20 people watch, and filler shows by the producers. That cannot possibly be anywhere near enough to cover the costs of the website, studio, production equipment and staff.
Its shocking he doesnt at least do one live show on youtube on like a friday night while drinking or whatever. Nobody knows his network exists.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Even worse. He did work for him then Nana went on vacation or some shit and Keith the cop tried to low ball the bbboys in a contract renewal.
I meant as an executive producer not just legion of skanks. Weird how Gomez does things like put his podcasts on YouTube, find sponsors, allows anyone to stream the content live, continually search for new comics and shows, and put on shows/festivals with his network. AntH plays pretend comic at a show Aaron berg sets up and that’s it. Wonder why Gomez is clearly making money and Anthony is losing it?