Aaron Rodgers is 6'2.

EraGodless

Screenshot_20220827-214856_Gallery.jpg

What is the point of Joe Rogan's podcast these days? He doesn't have any of the friends who helped build the show on anymore but he'll talk with the star of a sport he admittedly doesn't give a shit about or even understand.

It's not as though Joe is a good interviewer, naturally charismatic or even entertaining. The fact that he's one of "the guys" for this era is so puzzling to me.

What is the point of Joe Rogan's podcast these days? He doesn't have any of the friends who helped build the show on anymore but he'll talk with the star of a sport he admittedly doesn't give a shit about or even understand.

It's not as though Joe is a good interviewer, naturally charismatic or even entertaining. The fact that he's one of "the guys" for this era is so puzzling to me.
Pre Trump/Covid, Joe was very good stoner, "conversational" content. None of it was groundbreaking but if he had a guest you knew on, it would almost always be wortwhile.

Modern Joe is propped up a lot by MAGApedes and the "Intellectual Dark Web"; faggots and trannies and (((their enablers))) won't let us say these based and dangerous things, well just you watch AS WE SAY THEM REGARDLESS! type faggotry. Culture war shit. Arguably there's good stuff to be found in modern JRE, but Joe himself is leagues stupider than he was years ago. You're gonna get very little of what Brothaman Hughes so eloquently described as PAHT TAWK from him these days.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Pre Trump/Covid, Joe was very good stoner, "conversational" content. None of it was groundbreaking but if he had a guest you knew on, it would almost always be wortwhile.

Modern Joe is propped up a lot by MAGApedes and the "Intellectual Dark Web"; faggots and trannies and (((their enablers))) won't let us say these based and dangerous things, well just you watch AS WE SAY THEM REGARDLESS! type faggotry. Culture war shit. Arguably there's good stuff to be found in modern JRE, but Joe himself is leagues stupider than he was years ago. You're gonna get very little of what Brothaman Hughes so eloquently described as PAHT TAWK from him these days.
I never really listened to his show. Rogan comes of too me like a mouth breathing dolt who just goes “whoa” whenever someone says something.