• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A video for NOBACON’S EYES ONLY!!!

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

Take note of the pretty young white girls tending to the fat smelly murderous negros minor wounds and how they console the negress as she says she’s going to stomp on the heads of the dead white kids she just murdered.

Watch the whole video. It truly encapsulates all facets of modern day American black/white relations.

Liberal whites won’t stop until every single white person has either been raped or murdered by a black.

Turry Fawks

Dean of Dog Piss Studies at Waterlooniversity
Forum Clout
but it’s white women and their weak white fathers that raised them ruining white civilizations.
They really fucked up when they stopped thinking of themselves as Christian and went with "white"

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NoBacon Please watch this video and tell me you're against post birth abortions.
Do you know what the number one killer of black people is, liberal? Do you? It’s abortion. Check. Mate. Black people need to have as many kids as possible. It’s a sin and they shouldn’t abort.

But when a white couple is pregnant? They should have the ability to explore all options. Abort that sucker if you want

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Do you know what the number one killer of black people is, liberal? Do you? It’s abortion. Check. Mate. Black people need to have as many kids as possible. It’s a sin and they shouldn’t abort.

But when a white couple is pregnant? They should have the ability to explore all options. Abort that sucker if you want
#BNWO

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
What is the interesting part? It's a chimpout after a drag racing accident but I can't find it getting violent anywhere and NOW I'M PISSED OFF
Do you not care about their charges and prison sentences, or rather lack there of?

They’re purposely keeping violent black people on street. If you don’t find that interesting, I don’t know what to tell you.

Turry Fawks

Dean of Dog Piss Studies at Waterlooniversity
Forum Clout
Do you not care about their charges and prison sentences, or rather lack there of?

They’re purposely keeping violent black people on street. If you don’t find that interesting, I don’t know what to tell you.
Nice thereof, stupit

Forum Clout
All the good videos of blacks get taken down and memory holed. There hasn’t been anything really that good since 2018 .

lol, another failed attempt from OP.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
All the good videos of blacks get taken down and memory holed. There hasn’t been anything really that good since 2018 .

lol, another failed attempt from OP.
You’re a dumb nigger, so I’m not surprised that you couldn’t see the layers to that vid.

I’m on my way to Washington to beat your ass