A typical day in the life of Patrick S Tomlinson

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
bBBPnNW.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is what a "cry for help" looks like. He is a sad, unhappy man who is mentally unwell.

It's only a matter of time before he does harm to himself or others in real life.
It shows he has no real friends or family in his life following him on twitter because someone who cares would have told him to stop this behavior. No well-adjusted person behaves like this, especially for years. It’s why he’s aged so badly he almost looks like a different person in just a couple years. Normal people would look at this behavior as a serious problem but Pat sees this as his purpose in life. Twitter ruined Pats life worse than any drug or booze ever could.

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I want to fight you, Pat.

I'd say we throw on our gis and roll at your jiu-jitsu studio but, as I hear it, you're an expert. I'm, unfortunately a novice, so let make it fair.

Boxing's something I haven't done much of since I was a kid, but with a few months of training I'm sure I can being to approach your level.

We can rent out a boxing gym in Milwaukee for an afternoon. Five three-minute rounds. If you win, I'll donate $1000 to your legal fund. But if I win, you get off Twitter. Forever.

I'm a cruiserweight these days, but I'm okay giving you a weight advantage.

Take me up on it, Pat. Please, please take me up on it.

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple

I'd say we throw on our gis and roll at your jiu-jitsu studio but, as I hear it, you're an expert. I'm, unfortunately a novice, so let make it fair.

Boxing's something I haven't done much of since I was a kid, but with a few months of training I'm sure I can being to approach your level.

We can rent out a boxing gym in Milwaukee for an afternoon. Five three-minute rounds. If you win, I'll donate $1000 to your legal fund. But if I win, you get off Twitter. Forever.

Patrick doesn't fight in a ring with rules, child. Safe isn't his speed

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier

Pat doesn’t fight but when he does he doesn’t use pads. Good luck soldier