• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A toad is spawned

G

Found this in my Fat folder. The picture that launched a thousand memes. A gift from the gods, the fates, Moirai, whatever. I happened to pause this podcast at this moment to wipe my arse or get a drink or whatever and came back to see this image.
Screenshot_20230917-212659_Photos.jpg

What is the matter with him. The juxtaposition of his face next to 3 seemingly normal humans is particularly jarring.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Found this in my Fat folder. The picture that launched a thousand memes. A gift from the gods, the fates, Moirai, whatever. I happened to pause this podcast at this moment to wipe my arse or get a drink or whatever and came back to see this image.
View attachment 151797
What is the matter with him. The juxtaposition of his face next to 3 seemingly normal humans is particularly jarring.

"Must... hold in... being an asshole."