A study in Pat-ness

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
This study looks at the link between extreme left-ism and mental illness, and is well worth a read.

Many parts of it definitely reminded me of Pat Ass, especially when discussing Nietzsche's "Slave Moralist".
Screenshot_20210717-121823_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210717-121910_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210717-121612_Chrome.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Psychological analysis of Leftism is a prominent theme throughout the works of Ted Kaczynski. For him, Leftism is the quintessential example of modern ‘oversocialization.’ An inferiority complex cult, overflowing with a spectrum of mental illnesses; self-hatred, guilt, low self-esteem, depressive tendencies, defeatism, etc. Kaczynski notes that Leftists have an intense need to identify with the “weak, defeated, repellent or otherwise inferior” and an intense loathing for everything that is “strong and successful.”

That could've been written specifically about our favorite little squeak toy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It also explains pretty much all of Twitter, just miserable people that are always trying to one up each other in the oppression olympics. They hate anyone successful and sees one person doing well in life as “not fair” to someone who isn’t. These freaks can’t handle that life isn’t fair and want everyone to be equally miserable.

Will Tate

Oven March
Wrong, again, atalker, I am a classic conservative who stands for everything conservatism is based on, such as free abortions, exposing children to sexual kinks at pride parades, open borders, and people I don't like having their guns confiscated. Oh, and vaccines forced upon you by the government. Classic conservatism.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
There aren't many videos of Rich Houck left on Youtube (surprise!) but he was great at dissecting leftists.

Also, Pat's idiotic "I'm actually a conservative, child" take is stupid because he cites the fiscally conservative elements of the 1960s left as an example, but of course no longer exists in modern leftism. He's also portly.