• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Self Hating Nigger

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6179.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg

Forum Clout
Didn’t boomer’s skull break Anthony’s hand? I am going out on a limb here but I am pretty sure that boomer is a white.

The high school I went to in suburban NYC was like 40% black. Were some of them disruptive? Absolutely. Were they also identified super early on and relegated to shit classes that made no difference? Also, yes. Does Anthony think every public school is like Dangerous Minds?

Forum Clout
for a guy who never wanted kids he’s suddenly very protective of them now
He definitely wants kids, but not like that. Nana is a high school dropout who couldn't graduate because he was a lazy scumbag who didn't feel like changing for gym. Thus his thoughts on anything "education" related are completely retarded, at best.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What if black kids in white schools turn into candace owens types? Would he still have a problem with that?
Yeah of course. He is blindly and ignorantly racist.

Whatever net negative whites have interacting with unruly blacks in school is worth the net positive of educating, equally, an entire race of people to be self reliant.

Obv the logic makes 0 sense. If you segregate schools you have uneducated blacks running around committing crime and providing nothing to society. Then of course that forms a reasonable basis for the conclusion he already has: “Just fucking kill them all”.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
for a guy who never wanted kids he’s suddenly very protective of them now
Whenever Anthony talks about protecting kids he’s subconsciously talking about himself as both a kid and adult. Didn’t have the balls to fight back and now wants the government to do it for him.

The high school I went to in suburban NYC was like 40% black. Were some of them disruptive? Absolutely. Were they also identified super early on and relegated to shit classes that made no difference? Also, yes. Does Anthony think every public school is like Dangerous Minds?
These old fucks are out of touch. I went to school and never saw niggers ganging up on whitey. Ever. I also never saw a transgender teacher who started teaching me about pronouns. Old fucks and fear everything + No conception of what society outside social media is like + Haven’t gone to school in 50 years

funny seeing how further and further he’s going with this race bit.
He’s already hinted/inferred about Lynching, which is one of her favorite dog whistles
Tbh he tweeted “KILL ALL NIGGERS!” years ago, I don’t know how it goes farther unless he literally joins the klan.
I wonder why nobody wants to hangout with Anthony other than some incels and ballwashers in Gavin and Geno
Jim had a big get together at Vos and Bonnies house with Bobby and his family, Keith, Florentine, and other comedians. I imagined what it would look like if Anthony attended. Just a dirty and disheveled, shaking in his boots, nervous to talk, beer in hand, fruit.

He has become so wrapped up in his political bubble he can not socialize with anyone outside of it like a normal human. His brain is so consumed with political shit he can not think of anything to talk about beyond Trump, Hitler, or blacks. And he can’t translate any of that to humor because he got lost.

Just disregard the inflammatory nature of the shit he’s saying. Lets say he was a Pat tier liberal. Still, no one would want to fucking hang out with him, because no one wants to hear a stream of uneducated, strongly held and firmly asserted political beliefs at a hang out. (and you can’t question him because he WILL start an argument and act like a smug ass when you leave it alone)

Forum Clout
For me, it's not what he tweets, but the tweeting itself that's so problematic, as everything about it is tremendously gay. That fucking retarded profile pic, the faggoty blue checkmark, the endless barrage of meaningless, retarded thoughts, it seriously makes me sick. I know people in real life who I've completely cut off after seeing their gay tweets, and I'm far better off for it.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
For me, it's not what he tweets, but the tweeting itself that's so problematic, as everything about it is tremendously gay. That fucking retarded profile pic, the faggoty blue checkmark, the endless barrage of meaningless, retarded thoughts, it seriously makes me sick. I know people in real life who I've completely cut off after seeing their gay tweets, and I'm far better off for it.
Sums up what most people feel here about him. His political takes piss me off cause there just so fucking uninformed or cherry picking Fox News shit.

Pat and him are the same fucking cunts