• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A salute to @honeybadgerpfg

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I don't know who's manning that xitter account (obviously no one from here would commit felony xeeting at pat), but it's nice to see that Pat isn't being starved of the attention he desperately craves while we're all busy with a side character that also happens to be a pedophile and have a gargoyle for a wife.

fatpat.png

Eric Hildeman is a pedophile.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If your wife had your brother arrested for threatening to murder a newborn in front of its mother, then the mother, then her new fiance, would you stay married to her for almost four more years if you believed she had lied?
That Ronamarie puss was either life-changing or Kyle realized it would be the first and last one he’d ever get near.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
“Hello, online police? This guy is tweeting me. Yes officer child, I am replying back, owing this stlaker. Yes officer sweetie, I know I shouldn’t, but I think back to when I was a fat kid, and the other neighborhood kids would have the homeless man rape my folds, so it makes me mad!”