• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A RITE AID?!

Forum Clout
I went to college in the Bronx. This was back when Bloomberg was in office and the city wasn't a complete nigger haven. Still, even then the Rite Aid down the street from me had so many shoplifting incidents they had a black guy standing at the door to profile every black that walked in and he just kept an eye on them. I witnessed a few incidents occur and once asked the cashier how often it happens as she didn't seem phased in the slightest. She said usually twice a day. This doesn't account for when the sheboons would eat anything they could get their hands on in the store before putting it back on the shelves. The Hispanics and I would just give each other looks like "these fucking animals." I can't imagine how bad it is now.