• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Proud Gay Canadian Man (2016)

midwit

Forum Clout
I think I can honestly say that I hate Gavin more than any person in the world that I've never actually met.

I know they are cucks and retards etc., but I feel so bad for the lost souls that were seeking friendship and solidarity and joined his Asian Waifu cult. Like imagine joining an organization based on race-blind "conservative values" lol like nigga...are you 11 years old? "Make mystery meat kids, gays are awesome, pretend to do the Christian bit and yipeeee for tax cuts!!!"

Who the fuck does that resonate with?

Forum Clout
I think I can honestly say that I hate Gavin more than any person in the world that I've never actually met.

I know they are cucks and retards etc., but I feel so bad for the lost souls that were seeking friendship and solidarity and joined his Asian Waifu cult. Like imagine joining an organization based on race-blind "conservative values" lol like nigga...are you 11 years old? "Make mystery meat kids, gays are awesome, pretend to do the Christian bit and yipeeee for tax cuts!!!"

Prouds were all gay mystery meats so them.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

His wife is a redskin

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

It wasn't all bad, we got the proud boys music video featuring acid face