• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A podcasting OG remincees...

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240114_171811_X.jpg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Ron used to put Fred and HTG on to fuck with the listeners because are they’re unlistenable. I remember once Ron let Fred have a whole break, where he was doing that Joey Diaz style I’ve got wisdom but I sound like a retard kind of thing. I listened to 30 seconds of his drivel and turned it off. Fred is not interesting and neither is HTG. Their heads got to big and they have nothing to say.

Forum Clout
Ron used to put Fred and HTG on to fuck with the listeners because are they’re unlistenable. I remember once Ron let Fred have a whole break, where he was doing that Joey Diaz style I’ve got wisdom but I sound like a retard kind of thing. I listened to 30 seconds of his drivel and turned it off. Fred is not interesting and neither is HTG. Their heads got to big and they have nothing to say.
Is Happy Typing Girl still around?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Does anyone know if Levyland still exists?
You CALLED Limbaugh and Anthony Cumia? Wow. That is fucking insane. What did you have to do to be granted such a unique privilege? Oh yeah he dialed his FUCKING PHONE!

How anyone can be so egotistical with so little accomplishments is perplexing.
I’ve called a handful of radio shows, babbled on about something stupid, and then hung up. Unlike Fred though, I was trying to sound dumb on purpose.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
If Ant had .01% more ability to confront people he'd tell this fat hanger-on to kick rocks decades ago.