• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A movie I never heard of is trending on litcrit

G

You're staying up late, going through my post history, photoshopping a buncha bullshit. Go to bed, faggot.
You're up too...and you actually have a menial hard labour job in the morning, LMAO...you've been responding to me since 5pm EST tonight. Even energetic Paul gave up.

Your fuel? Hurt feelings.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
You're up too...and you actually have a menial hard labour job in the morning, LMAO...you've been responding to me since 5pm EST tonight. Even energetic Paul gave up.

Your fuel? Hurt feelings.
Yes, Bock. I'm listening to the gong-show interview between Randall Carlson and Flint Dibble. Did you know that I went to sleep last night, worked for 9 hours today, etc, while you sat here flailing in quicksand. You're still here, shortly it will be 48 hours of complete sandnigger seethe. . Have fun perusing me niggerposting for 5k posts.

G

Yes, Bock. I'm listening to the gong-show interview between Randall Carlson and Flint Dibble. Did you know that I went to sleep last night, worked for 9 hours today, etc, while you sat here flailing in quicksand. You're still here, shortly it will be 48 hours of complete sandnigger seethe. . Have fun perusing me niggerposting for 5k posts.
You are stupid and upset. Im neither.

G

PickleRickle
<-- this is stupid, sorry.

G

You're very tired. Its been 48 hours of you seething on here. You havent slept yet. You keep saying you're going to bed, but then an hour later you're back seethposting again. Go to bed, buddy. I'll be here tomorrow. Jesus Christ.
Nah I went to sleep last night. Stop lying my stupid, instantly-replying peon. Enjoy ....this will be fun (and effortless)

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
Nah I went to sleep last night. Stop lying my stupid, instantly-replying peon. Enjoy ....this will be fun (and effortless)
You literally did not, Bock. You were up all night fighting with Ashcroft. 2am fighting with him, 4am fighting with him, 6am fighting with him, 9am fighting with him, 12pm fighting with him, 3 pm fighting with him, 5pm fighting with me, etc.

Stop lying. Log off. Go to sleep. If you go to sleep, you let the idiots win.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
You literally did not, Bock. You were up all night fighting with Ashcroft. 2am fighting with him, 4am fighting with him, 6am fighting with him, 9am fighting with him, 12pm fighting with him, 3 pm fighting with him, 5pm fighting with me, etc.

Do you have a boq spreadsheet? Fag.

G

NewJersey.gov

You can't just make shit up, dimster. It was over by yesterday. I went to bed (late)... You are dumb and upset. Your stupidity was "hidden in plain sight".

PickleRickle

Forum Clout

You can't just make shit up, dimster. It was over by yesterday. You are dumb and upset.
Womanly lying isnt going to change the fact that you didnt have a wife yesterday, you dont have a wife today, and you sure as shit havent slept in 48 hours. Take your meds, medster.

Smuggy Dimster steals your ZZZ's.

G

Your stupidity was hidden in plain sight...like this:

images

Heh...Owls were known to represent "wisdom" in antiquity.

Sir, you're no owl. You are "big mad"

@PickleRickle ...tomorrow.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
Your stupidity was hidden in plain sight...like this:

images

Heh...Owls were known to represent "wisdom" in antiquity.

Sir, you're no owl.

@PickleRickle ...tomorrow.
I actually wont be here tomorrow, or the day after. You're going to have to get it all out now.

Dont go to sleep. If you go to sleep, the idiot wins.