• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A memento of Torquie's drunken adventures

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
lmao

f8438b85af70f24588b52983136d48cf.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm fine. First worls problems. I'm huwhite, make good money, etc. But thr lack of hot white pussy around me sucks ass. I need access to their medical records to know beforehand if they have genital herpes or who knows what, so I dont waste my time.
We have lots of hot white pussy over here, just come over brotherman, you can crash at my place, i won't rape with my seven inch peckah, i promise.

G

I'm fine. First worls problems. I'm huwhite, make good money, etc. But thr lack of hot white pussy around me sucks ass. I need access to their medical records to know beforehand if they have genital herpes or who knows what, so I dont waste my time.

We're still young, buddy. Keep fucking those Asians. Eventually you will find your white untattooed bride. Don't force it. Love ya.

G

You need to leave the US. Don’t you work a job that can be done from anywhere?

You’d probably enjoy Japan but if you are set on white chicks go to Slovakia or Hungary. They aren’t 3rd world shitholes and you can still find decent, traditional women who speak at least a bit of English.

G

You need to leave the US. Don’t you work a job that can be done from anywhere?

You’d probably enjoy Japan but if you are set on white chicks go to Slovakia or Hungary. They aren’t 3rd world shitholes and you can still find decent, traditional women who speak at least a bit of English.
Fawk yeah, Budapest, Hungary looks great. Thar's it! That's the place I think. Looking more into it now.