• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A little known fact about Joe's time in the military

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
A lot of you probably aren't aware of this but when Joe was in the military, he once broke the world record for total number of cocks sucked in a single evening.

A spokesperson from the Guinness World Records was quoted as saying "Joe didn't just break the record; he obliterated it! I think this record will stand for many years to come".

Just wanted to share the knowledge.

#Maga2024 :cool::cool::cool:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Another fact during this era with Vietnam war ending and leaving such a bad taste it was close to impossible to getting good new recruits for the services, they took anybody mostly bums,losers, the join the service or go to jail option judges could give, Joe's years as a Cold War Veteran are a well know and talked about as a low point in American military history

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Whoever takes the FOIA requests really motherfucked us. Gilgore put in a request forever ago for Joes DD214 and theyve just been putting him on the pay no mind list. XteraRock (or whatever it was) filed one when we were still on reddit as well. I lost track of him during the purge but I still wonder if he ever heard back.

G

Whoever takes the FOIA requests really motherfucked us. Gilgore put in a request forever ago for Joes DD214 and theyve just been putting him on the pay no mind list. XteraRock (or whatever it was) filed one when we were still on reddit as well. I lost track of him during the purge but I still wonder if he ever heard back.
Interesting

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
I read that as well. As I dove into more info, I noticed that he is 2nd in taking cocks up his ass.
He currently finished 112 cocks behind Louie Gohmert.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Another fact during this era with Vietnam war ending and leaving such a bad taste it was close to impossible to getting good new recruits for the services, they took anybody mostly bums,losers, the join the service or go to jail option judges could give, Joe's years as a Cold War Veteran are a well know and talked about as a low point in American military history
Whats changed since then?

Udders

Great food
Whats changed since then?
Screenshot_20211008-141450_Chrome.jpg