• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A hot girl I went to school with is dating a Shane Nokes doppelganger

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Shane, if you were successful, you'd have a girlfriend that doesn't have an ass on the front of her.
3f133cd45c77994aec0f50d57680a970.jpg

We won't be laughing when this shit takes our jobs, we'll be busted back down to the shop floor :cry:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Women are fucking disgusting. The worst part is, neither of these chicks I mentioned should be hurting for money, the one with the Nokes lookalike is a nurse and the crazy hot one with the fat hipster is a very successful lawyer. So it's not like they need to debase themselves like this for a roof over their head, they just want more stuff.

And don't even give me any shit about how maybe they actually do love these guys because no they fucking don't. They both dated nothing but swole athletes up until this point. They have a type and "gross fat guy" ain't it.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Women are fucking disgusting. The worst part is, neither of these chicks I mentioned should be hurting for money, the one with the Nokes lookalike is a nurse and the crazy hot one with the fat hipster is a very successful lawyer. So it's not like they need to debase themselves like this for a roof over their head, they just want more stuff.

And don't even give me any shit about how maybe they actually do love these guys because no they fucking don't. They both dated nothing but swole athletes up until this point. They have a type and "gross fat guy" ain't it.
Never heard of dual mating strategy? Hefty is for security and the fellas down at the gym are for fucking.

G

Not the crazed redhead who you were going out with I hope